Forum Drama Queen 2011

We've seen a few heads tossed and skirts hoisted in the past, Red, and not always by the ladeeeze! It's sometimes like breaking up with your man/woman: "That's it! I'm outta here! You'll never see me again! Never!"

(Time passes... ) "Oh! And I just want to say.... That's it! I'm outta here!.... "

Last edited:
There's got to be an emoticon for that, surely? Atacanta has a fantastic assortment - love to get a few more up here. The ones of two little round balls fencing a duel is so cute when two forumites are having a little spat, although the red-faced emoticon bashing his head against a brick wall sums up the response on here quite a lot of the time, the one blowing his brains out is brill after a much-awaited surefire thing's gone in a gallant fifth, and two of the emoticons chug-a-lugging two pints together sums up a good day's punting.

Last edited:
oooh Kri - I found this the other week, have had it out on FF a couple of times back along....

handbags.gif

:D

Gorgeous! Not seen them handbagging each other before. Looks like Prada vs Gucci to me. Come on, DVDS, let's have a few fun emoticons, please!

Do I win it this month? I have been absolutely gagging for this prize since it was introduced.

Have you refused to post until xyz is banned, threatened to never return only to do so 10 minutes later, cried buckets about bad men rubbishing your posts continuously or accused anyone of being a cross-forum stalker?

i think there are worse qualities than being a drama queen poster...jealousy, ignorance, supposedly macho, rude, sadly laddish, worthless input, bullying...are far more prevalent qualities you can see on a forum..but usually get ignored under the banner of being macho and funny..hence no thread with any of those in the title

this thread for instance..reigns under the disguise of fun...but is just a vehicle to side swipe at certain members..in that macho way ...that many men think is really good..but is really very sad indeed..ugly even...and does more damage than good

Last edited:
this thread ..is just a vehicle to side swipe at certain members..in that macho way ...that many men think is really good..but is really very sad indeed..ugly even...and does more damage than good

That was my first thought when I saw it re-emerge.

I agree there is too much macho stuff. There are almost no women posting regularly on here these days.

In my short time on here I've been surprised to see so many threads on chit chat (which should surely be a chill out zone) turn into slanging matches. **** poor IMO.

I started on the wrong foot, but that was a spill over from another forum with the repugnant BH. I see the boss closed a thread on here recently, so looks like it's not a lost cause just yet and will watch with interest.

Without proper moderation forums will never prosper because people just won't post, and this one could be better and bigger than the others with just a bit more effort.

IMHO :)

Yes, I expect to be told to feck off :p

It's more than a tad cliquey as well, which is never a good thing for future growth.

I'll shut up now :whistle:

I mainly stick to the racing section unless someone wants IT help or to discuss rugby in the sports forum. Funny how rugby can be discussed sensibly but football turns into mudslinging.

You are as entitled to your opinion as anyone Wolf.

I am biased but the heart of this forum is jumps action and once the season starts we will see the best of this place and less bitterness

It's more than a tad cliquey as well, which is never a good thing for future growth.

I'll shut up now :whistle:

I was PM'ing Grey, Edgt, Luke, Bar, Slim and Granger privately last night on this matter. We all agreed that we reject your point that we are 'cliquey.'

I mainly stick to the racing section unless someone wants IT help or to discuss rugby in the sports forum. Funny how rugby can be discussed sensibly but football turns into mudslinging.

You are as entitled to your opinion as anyone Wolf.

I am biased but the heart of this forum is jumps action and once the season starts we will see the best of this place and less bitterness

But you still haven't admitted Finian's beat Sizing fairly and squarely? :cool::D

Back