Forum Horse Connections

Tongue �� strap on, in case it might be helpful, and down in distance. Fingers crossed for a better performance.

White Strand returns at Limerick 7.55.
Whether he should feature in Long shot , Should be odds on or Aftertiming thread only time will tell !
In any event it is good to see back, whatever the outcome.
I had a share in 2009 winner of this race , Raise A Row so hoping lightning strikes again.

Best of luck.
White Strand 7.40 shows up as well after a soft palate cautery.
He was stopping for no apparent reason his last few runs; some are silent chokers, they do not make a noise or grunt when the airways are blocked just lose altitude and speed silently.
This run is to give the horse confidence that his airways stay clear when galloping.
Keep the faith for later !

Best of luck.
White Strand 7.40 shows up as well after a soft palate cautery.
He was stopping for no apparent reason his last few runs; some are silent chokers, they do not make a noise or grunt when the airways are blocked just lose altitude and speed silently.
This run is to give the horse confidence that his airways stay clear when galloping.
Keep the faith for later !

Good luck Eddie!

Well done, Paul, and thanks for not being too greedy. The final SP of 2/1 was gratifying.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Yesterday was one of the good days; today is one of the bad ones. He was sore last night and it urns out he has broken his leg. I was at the stables when the vet x-rayed him. He had a 50:50 (at best) chance of racing again (a year off, at least) with an operation or be put down. I asked if he could still have some sort of life even if he couldn't race and was told that he could. It had to be an immediate decision and I couldn't think of putting him down so he is now being on operated on and we should know soon how it's gone.Apologies to anyone from Animal Rising if this decision doesn't suit your campaign rhetoric!

Back