Fri 18th / Sat 19th Sept

What sort of ride was that on Radiohead? Hold him up miles off the pace, then make a huge move fully 2 furlongs out hitting the front very early - I did not back the horse but that was a pretty unexplicable ride.

Exellent win by Awzaan :), looks like we are doing well today everyone EC1, Tout Suel

World Heritage and Behkabad double at Longchamp.

Cirrus Des Aigles has been racking up the place finishes in listed races in the provinces and in what looks like a open G3 with a dead-eight field I'll be keeping an eye on how the place market forms.

For the Ayr Gold Cup I've gone for Signor Peltro. Although most of his wins are at 7f he tends to get to the front at 6f and attempt to hold on. In a hard run race this would be a positive. Less informative is the fact that almost every time a new jockey is brought in the horse wins. Seb could continue this trend and give me a very good day.

Best two horses were stand side, how does a course become such a farce like this?

constant watering has trashed the course over a period of time..did they not have problems here earlier in the year when the whole surface was like a carpet sliding about?

course needs relaying

Zidane catches my eye in the Gold Cup. Seems in good form this year and has gone down the handicap. He's drawn 1 which isn't ideal for his style of hold up racing given that they're all gonna go far side. He'll need a lot of luck in running - something he didn't get last time out with 8 opponents, so lord only knows the trouble he'll find today. I'm gonna go place only for those reasons.

Scrap that last post. Just gone over the prices and all the lower drawn horses are way too short. Zidane is now a good place lay at 3.8

do you think whole field will move over there?

its a good old hike doing that..but it appears you have no chance stand side

should be an interesting spectacle

do you think whole field will move over there?

its a good old hike doing that..but it appears you have no chance stand side

should be an interesting spectacle

Would make sense but it might be unsafe 27 runners on one side?

Back