• Total voters
Originally posted by Honest Tom@Feb 3 2007, 12:18 AM
:)

Q. When is a door not a door?

A. When it's ajar.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eek.gif

What a fucking cornball.

Yeah, and make sure you close it quietly as you leave...

For hectoring, lecturing invective, it's gotta be Honest Tomato, our tuber-besotted vegetarian. If I feel a sharp stab in my back, it'll be AC ambushing me with the Shiv of Wit. For groanworthy puns, Brian is master; for unintended sniggers, Merlin. The prose equivalent of Dali on acid has to be Phil, but there's also Melendez, simmo, Uncle Goober and a host of others (names on application) who illuminate the forum with coruscating rays of witty radiance.

That's a fiver off each of you, as agreed.

I should probably feel some degree of honour as the only female chosen. The Jo Brand of TalkingHorses - nice... :what:

As there was no option to vote for that heavyweight humourist clivex, I have opted for Honest Tom, who, despite his soap dodging tendencies, makes me laugh with monotonous regularity. :ph34r:

I do think that having the token English-person and the token woman as the same person was just a bit rich though.

A quarter of me is Oirish, bejaysus, sure it is, simmo, sure it is. That must count for a wee bit? Like 25%?

Originally posted by simmo@Feb 3 2007, 07:42 PM
I have opted for Honest Tom, who, despite his soap dodging tendencies, makes me laugh with monotonous regularity
Fine sentiments in this "Old Firm against bigotry" year. I have to say, in my book you're an OK orange bastard.
eek.gif

For all those who voted for Krizon.

The question was 'Funny - Ha Ha' and not 'Funny Peculiar.'

Please vote again with this in mind.

Back