Gender Equality

Quick update on where I am at the moment -was meant to press the button in Feb but my boss was very sick -he looked like he was at deaths door-just couldn't go through with it.Eventually filled out the legal forms in early April but didn't put them in his hands until the 1st of June.Legally he should have organised mediation by the 1st of July but he is currently on holidays and hasn't done anything about it.Went over his head last week and was told that I am being reasonable and he hasn't done his job properly.
At the moment I'm thinking I could win this without a shot being fired.

If that is a verbatim quote then you are 1.01. You are going like Harchibald halfway up the run in - double handful.

Straight up that is exactly what was said to me.I think they will offer me the increase that I am looking for in September as long as I don’t pursue the 2 years backpay -I would be happy with this if they sign something saying that I will not be victimised.

Quick update on where I am at the moment -was meant to press the button in Feb but my boss was very sick -he looked like he was at deaths door-just couldn't go through with it.Eventually filled out the legal forms in early April but didn't put them in his hands until the 1st of June.Legally he should have organised mediation by the 1st of July but he is currently on holidays and hasn't done anything about it.Went over his head last week and was told that I am being reasonable and he hasn't done his job properly.
At the moment I'm thinking I could win this without a shot being fired.

Best of luck bud

Straight up that is exactly what was said to me.I think they will offer me the increase that I am looking for in September as long as I don’t pursue the 2 years backpay -I would be happy with this if they sign something saying that I will not be victimised.

Don't bother with that signature. Employment Law is not like Schrodinger's cat. You will either be victimised or not victimised. If it's the former you get a new extension paid for. If it's the latter you live in peace and harmony forever.

If they want to compromise/capitulate, you probably have them by the fu*cking Jacksons.

Worth bearing this in mind when you decide your ultimate destiny.

Good luck.

Interesting times ahead-realistically it is mine to lose-could go for a letter of the law victory and hit the jackpot or allow them to concede for an agreed amount.

Back