GMBB in Dublin - Grassy Maybe Buys Breakfast

I won't be in attendance as I'm working but I will pass on anything I deem useful for betting.

Last edited:
There will be four of us, Art. If you can get tickets for the stand, that would be most spiffing and generous to boot. Will firm up on our arrangements before the weekend.

I think we can do 4, I'll work on it.

By the way the hotel is also the terminus for one of the Aircoach routes from Dublin airport, don't know if that's relevant information or not.

We're visiting with family in Raheny before racing, Art, and getting a lift straight to the track thereafter.

We should get over to Leopardstown around mid-day Sunday. Could we meet you outside the main entrance block around then? Might be an idea to PM me with your mobile number?

I have no knowledge of such sectarian matters, Colm, other than I am reliably informed that Southsiders are savages who would eat their own babies if their belly so much as rumbled.

I did, however, note on the way to the track last year, that it also appears to be "the posh bit" of Dublin.

Whether these two aspects are connected, I have no idea, what with not being Catholic n'that.

:cool:

Visiting family in the north side before racing?

Let that off your CV if you ever go for a wedding planners job.

I have no knowledge of such sectarian matters, Colm, other than I am reliably informed that Southsiders are savages who would eat their own babies if their belly so much as rumbled.

I did, however, note on the way to the track last year, that it also appears to be "the posh bit" of Dublin.

Whether these two aspects are connected, I have no idea, what with not being Catholic n'that.

:cool:

You're obviously very confused, not being Catholic 'n that.

It was indeed a great day. Douvan, Faugheen and even a guest appearance from Hurricane Fly.

Grasshopper and Digger, I take it you boys made your flight home ok.

A big thank you to Grey for sorting us out with tickets.

Great to see all you lads again today, and thanks are due to Art for sorting us out with tickets.

CL, you need to get working on a cover story for Cheltenham. :)

Was great seeing all of you again. chroniclandlord and myself had a great day .Thanks to Art for the tickets . ������ Hope Grasshopper and the boys got home safe ����

Thanks fellas, the tickets came from Paddy, Sean and Eddie as well as myself. It was our pleasure.

Back