Goodwood Day 1

Always thought MC would be even better over 6f. i know that the style of racing makes it seem that way, but over 5 he has needed rousting along in the middle of some races. Got the stiff Sandown 5 extremely well. Just a terrific horse though

Great to see Finjan back. Better to come i think too

5/1 finjan was nothing. He was 9's earlier (justbrabbed 13/2) here. But of course, with positive vibes (which there must have been) and his profile...5's was still a good price

Last edited:
The pocket talking mugs may think so Galileo yes, but in both the Super Sprint and today, hughes could have blown the horses chance of winning by rushing him up to try and go a pace he couldn't. If the gaps hadn't have come today it wouldn't have been the rider's fault.

There's allways another day.

From the break Richard Hills chances were blown at the break but that still in my not not book as I beleave he didn't give to hard a race so the form can be turned over.

I'm glad Richard Hills chose Ouqba; somehow I don't think Finjaan would have held on were he on his back.

No, it wasn't especially crowded today.

Making it pay.

Goowood
The Final Furlong V TRF,
you know who I'm surporting.

I'm on the bench today so will watch with intrest, if I was betting today it would be a small bet of Harbinger.
:whistle: Day 1 Final Furlong 9 TRF 3 :D
and I made the money to pay phone bill.:<3: What a price

I didn't realise Urban Poet cost $2.9m. Strange that Godolphin transferred him to Johnston. The one good three year old they have, and they ship him out!

According to Johnston, he was transferred from Godolphin, to Sheikh M's son, so that's what he would be listed under.

Back