Gossip

PDJ

On a break
Nicky Blair, Tony's eldest son will be working at my school for the next two years learning how to teach History. He is a decent bloke with a good sense of humour.

In 2 years time he will be earning over 30 grand with 13 weeks paid holiday a year. It's not that bad. It is Nicky Blair but he isn't the eldest - that is Euan, sorry for the error.

It's already been told to the kids so the secret is out otherwise I would not have said anything.

So he had the choice of following his dad to Jerusalem where he's bound to have an attempt made on him I'd have thought, or Birmingham where he's bound to have an..........

Are you sure it's Euan? After he graduated he didn't go to Yale or any other American college or university but he took up internships (a la Monica Lewinsky)with firstly Republican Congressman David Drier, working with the Republican staff Rules Committee of the United States House of Representatives. He then crossed the aisle to spend time working in the office of Democrat Jane Harman. But his American adventures ended about a year ago. It was then reported that he had obtained work experience with the London PR company Finsbury. And now he has just started an internship with investment bank Morgan Stanley (see Daily Telegraph story attached). Now, that doesn't mean he can't be going to your school but it doesn't stack-up with what's gone on so far.

Where's Euan?

Originally posted by BrianH@Jul 3 2007, 04:00 PM
Are you sure it's Euan? After he graduated he didn't go to Yale or any other American college or university but he took up internships (a la Monica Lewinsky)with firstly Republican Congressman David Drier, working with the Republican staff Rules Committee of the United States House of Representatives. He then crossed the aisle to spend time working in the office of Democrat Jane Harman. But his American adventures ended about a year ago. It was then reported that he had obtained work experience with the London PR company Finsbury. And now he has just started an internship with investment bank Morgan Stanley (see Daily Telegraph story attached). Now, that doesn't mean he can't be going to your school but it doesn't stack-up with what's gone on so far.

Where's Euan?
I could of sworn i read recenlty (last 6 months) that one of Blair's son's was attending Yale University. I remember reading it on the BBC news website. I was having a guess at Euan, but wasn't sure. It's certainly not my school Brian! have you ever read Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, the Ivy League and the Hidden Paths of Power by Alexander Robbins?

Back