Greyville Poly - South Africa 4 December 2020

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

13h35 Purple Powerhouse 3/1 BEST BET. He is 3kg better with Bravo Zulu and has the beating of Washington Square and Leslies Pathtofame. My selection is also 8kg better with Ziva La Winter. BIG BIG RUNNER

14h10 Native Tongue 3/1. Anton has got the right mount here and yes he is a 3yr old but he proved what ability he has but running 2nd to Share Holder. Thats enough to beat this field and will be difficult to beat. Clouds Of Witness is dropping in ratings but this is a little short for him but wouldnt be surprised ifnhe runs a big race at the weights.

14h45 Wishful Girl Linn 3/1. Big runner here with anton choosing another good mount. Her last run was good, she was way out of her ground being 12th at the 400m finishing 2nd. She has run to a lot stronger than this, she has dropped from a 85 to a 66. MASSIVE RUNNER

15h20 Two Of Us 4/1. Better this distance and improved with blinkers last start when moving up well. Has run to stronger but tends to hang under pressure. If warren can get him to settle he will be difficult to beat. Has a ok draw of 6 likes to race midfield which will be ideal as he runs on well

Cheers

Ok i posted 8.35am and i must be nostradamus and predict that the meeting will be abandoned

I could have priced up maybe for that

Was said tongue in cheek.

I don’t follow all your selections, but you have some nice winners. Keep up the good work. Apologies if my original message came across the wrong way

Back