Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Just bought it for the wife.
Had to get her the kiddies one though!
She was waiting for the postman to bring it but then remembered she didn't pre-order it. :eek:

Finished it last night - though if id kept going in one block it would have been lunchtime. Very very good - you can see why it was JK's favourite. Be interesting to see what they leave out for the film though.

Thought so. I`ve never been as emotionally involved in a novel as i was in the Gunslinger books, i was in tears at times during the last one. :ph34r:

If the studio decide to blow the budget and spend £300 million this could be one hell of a film. Its not the like franchise hasnt made them thousands of millions already

Hell, i'd finished it on wednesday night and thought i'd done well, you must have nothing better to do with your time!!! But i did think it was an excellent book, the film will be amazing, when i get the time going to re-read the other books, or might cheat and watch the films again

I have the same problem as whoever it was who said they have to read it quick or someone will tel them what happens!! Ive been confusing myself quite well over the alst couple of weeks before 7 came out - ive been reading 5 in my lunchbreaks and 6 at bedtime - so Ive been all over the place!! :D

was v impressed with myself though - I found a text I sent a friend after book 6 with my predictions for book 7 - I wasnt far off !!

Back