Heartbreaking Story

clivex

Banned member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/herefor...rcs/7360288.stm

We dont know the full facts yet, but seems like yet another desperately sad story of a carer who couldnt take anymore

If there is one area that i wish the ghoverment would for once throw some money at (and it woudnt necessarily require fortunes) it would be to offer real service and assistance to those who have to look after disabled relatives or children full time

Instaed we get millions wasted on useless computer systems, hopeless bureaucracy and fcking "educashun"

:rant:

and has any administration wasted so much money so badly?

Agree totally Clive ....How very sad that yet again we see something like this happening .... :(

She was found hanged :(

This is truely heartbreaking

This issues has to be addressed

is it too much to ask for the media to lavish more attention on loving parents under intense strain rather than negligent ones????

The boy's body may now have been found. They have also arrested a couple of people on a possible murder charge. :suspect:

Originally posted by clivex@Apr 23 2008, 01:17 PM
She was found hanged :(
Is this accurate?

She was found with a ligature round her neck, which I didn't interpret as being hanged. Given that 2 men have been arrested on suspicion of the boy's murder, there has to be the cahnce they'll be linked with the mother's death.

Apparently the lad only had the mental age of an eighteen month old - how frightened must he have been... Poor lad and even more so his mother.

I am campaigning to be a councillor next week at the local elections and as someone who has experienced mental health problems and had to rely on my mum as a carer I care passionately about these issues and have put something in my leaflet about more help for carers and also giving free bus passes to the mentally ill in my area. Not much but it's so sad and at least I feel like i'm trying to do something.

All power to you Martin and u would have my vote...if i lived there

Let us know how you get on

Desert....i dont know ...in some ways i dont wish to

Welcome Martin :)

Their seems to be a more sinister story to this unfolding ...how very sad :)

It's now being suggested that the lad's body has been kept in a suitcase in a shed for several weeks.

Back