Hennessy field.

Yes. They are talking Welsh National next, he'd have a Lexus entry too if he were mine.
Top tipping by the way. Well done.

Last edited:
I've seen Fair Along mentioned, any specific horses people think ran above merit and should be followed post-race apart from the winner?

Just read on SP that The Giants Bolster trainer is pleased he got round in one piece, and he's certainly not wrong in suggesting as a 6yo he has a horse with a bright future. Although he is saying his next run will basically a confidence booster, rather than another jump in the deep end.

Last edited:
I don't see anything that looks very well handicapped myself.

In contrast, the Paddy Power has Quantitative Easing looking very good for the Boylesports, with Great Endeavour running a cracker before his stamina emptied.

I don't see anything that looks very well handicapped myself.

In contrast, the Paddy Power has Quantitative Easing looking very good for the Boylesports, with Great Endeavour running a cracker before his stamina emptied.

I'd agree about those two. Although how much have they both been raised in future events? If memory serves me right GE was raised 10lb for his PP win (but only incurred a 4lb penalty in the Hennessy) Not sure how much QE was raised.

Worth mentioning that although Great Endeavour has been raised 10lb for his Paddy Power win, he only gets a 4lb penalty here. He'll likely not get this trip as well though.

...as I thought. It will be difficult to place GE in future handicaps.

I thought that some of Michel le Bon's jumping was outstanding for a horse with so little experience over fences. He ran better than his finishing position would indicate.

Back