Melon in the Supreme
Finians Oscar in the Neptune

Sizing John. Backed him for the Ryanair but no chance in the GC
Cue Card
Yanworth
Jezki

Contemplating Defi du Seuil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Politilogue in the JLT. A nice horse for the future but may find 2M4F too sharp. He'll need at least three miles to show his best, imho.

If he can win over 2M4F and prove me wrong all credit to him.

Last edited:
Melon
Buveur D'Air
Sutton Place (won't run at Cheltenham)
Might Bite
Cantlow and Foxrock

Is Foxrock qualified for Cheltenham? I thought I read somewhere he wasn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foxrock is not qualified for the Foxhunters but he's in the betting for the cross country.

I wasn't impressed with his Leopardstown hunter chase win in any case, he never attacked any of his jumps and didn't travel well.

Native River. Happy to give anyone's 7's or above within a £80 stake

I suggest you offer it on Betfair at the current 'lay' price (probably about 4/1?) - could save you some dosh should the unforeseen happen. While I can't see him winning either, it's hard to see him out of the places so it might not be a very comfortable race for you :lol:

This thread to post the horse you want to oppose in March

my list:
Yorkhill in the JLT
Jezki to be placed in the race chosen
Melon in the Supreme
Finians Oscar in the Neptune

I will be amazed if Jezki doesnt go very close in the Stayers. Ignore the last run in the mud.

On The Fringe 6/4 miles too short
Finian's Oscar nice horse but not as classy as they are trying to make out looks vulnerable at 9/2

Yanworth probably regret backing against him as he does keep winning but I'll take my chances.

and anything Dessie has backed :lol:

I suggest you offer it on Betfair at the current 'lay' price (probably about 4/1?) - could save you some dosh should the unforeseen happen. While I can't see him winning either, it's hard to see him out of the places so it might not be a very comfortable race for you :lol:

I'll take £80 at 7/1 please

Teach me not to drink and post. Just had a look at some the shite I've spouted and it's not clever reading. I'll have to retract that bet, but no, I don't think NR will win.

Last edited:
Back