Ian Huntley

Exactly cricketfan....he was sentenced to 40 years of his life...letting him kill himself (or indeed capital punishment) is a cop out.

Originally posted by cricketfan@Sep 29 2007, 04:44 PM
Would save the taxpayer £40k a year or so. But at the same time, I am really glad the ###### is suffering.
Not sure about suffering, he could just be doing it for attention.

As so many do, Purr. The tragedy is that it is the ones you least expect to do it who do it. Often without any warning whatsoever, or asking for help from those who would give it in an instant had they any inclination. Those who bleat on about doing it aren't serious about it, they just want attention.

40 Years ? I thought the fecker was sentenced to life, life as in untill he dies, never to be eligable for parole shrug::
Oh well, if he is ever paroled how long do you reckon he would survive on the streets untill some one done "A job" on him ? :rant:

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Sep 29 2007, 10:07 PM
As so many do, Purr. The tragedy is that it is the ones you least expect to do it who do it. Often without any warning whatsoever, or asking for help from those who would give it in an instant had they any inclination. Those who bleat on about doing it aren't serious about it, they just want attention.
After what I heard today, I've no doubt that you are unquestionably right. Huntley maybe hasn't the means though.

Back