Imperial Cup

Reet would be one of those in the vanguard of the 'harsher treatment' brigade. :lol:

Last edited:
In the context of Tanlic's post, I should think not but this illustrates just how closely my posts are monitored by certain people with a certain agenda.

It also reinforces the good sense behind my decision not to post the vast majority of my figures on here.

Last edited:
Backed the winner on Wednesday with 365 took 25/1
Did several multi-bets, doubles and trebles with 365 on Thursday and my fancies in the handicaps at Chelts next week, alas his price had contracted to 20/1.

Backed it again yesterday with Hills and did the same bet as above but got the guaranteed prices 33/1

Backed it again this morning and I did the f/c...Ebony and black...stunned.

All this on top of 7 winners in trebles on Wednesday and a Lucky 15 up, 9/1 5/1 5/1 3/1

I genuinely thought this was a parody.

Fair play if you backed all these but post them first next time eh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the context of Tanlic's post, I should think not but this illustrates just how closely my posts are monitored by certain people with a certain agenda.

It also reinforces the good sense behind my decision not to post the vast majority of my figures on here.

Leave it out, DO.
No agenda; I read your post (as I do with many on here :)) and was mildly surprised and amused about aftertiming your whole family backing a winner - particularly in view of your previous paranoia on the subject. It was a flippant remark - no more, no less - and that you choose to read more into it is your problem, not mine.
Wtf any of this has to do with any of "your figures'' escapes me completely.

The man's a total fantasist, ffs.
I'm amazed responsible adults fall for it.

You flout everything I say all because you made a complete fool of yourself regarding my comments about Champagne Fever being an out an out two miler...Fcuk sake man you cant even spell your name properly..Retard

No Max!
You've been exposed as a fraud on here previously, and chose to exclude yourself from the forum as a consequence.
I'd noticed you creeping quietly back on recently, but kept my counsel - apart from the one occasion you had a pop at me.
However your latest load of bilge surpasses your previous fantasies, and deserves all the scorn it musters.
12 years to figure out a user name's none too smart, either. :lol:

Leave it out, DO.
No agenda; I read your post (as I do with many on here :)) and was mildly surprised and amused about aftertiming your whole family backing a winner - particularly in view of your previous paranoia on the subject. It was a flippant remark - no more, no less -

Aye. Right.

Here's a daft aftertime for you......I bet Arkloin when it won the Totalisator Chase (RSA) 1960 something because I thought it was Arkle's brother.....was trained by Tom Dreaper and I think it was 100/6

Anyone else done something silly like that and come out smelling of roses?

Here's a daft aftertime for you......I bet Arkloin when it won the Totalisator Chase (RSA) 1960 something because I thought it was Arkle's brother.....was trained by Tom Dreaper and I think it was 100/6

Anyone else done something silly like that and come out smelling of roses?

2005 Kentucky Derby -Giacomo -was messing around on betfair backing at 110 laying at 100 - 2 minutes before the race started horse was 120/130 and I was left holding a bet I didn't want.

Don't be daft reminiscing is not aftertiming.............I love these old stories when thing go right or wrong and I've had plenty of the latter. Worst one ever.......having a great day in the pub plenty beer and plenty winners......go to the betting shop collect.......lucks in half pissed I pick 4 horses to try and get the tricast up... in a hurry to get on before the off...my pal says just write the numbers down......so I did something like 8 16 25 33.......I get the tricast up pays a fortune...go to collect the man behind the window tells me void bet.....How the F*** is it avoid bet?...........there's no number 16 25 or 33 in the race says he.....I wrote the friggin prices down instead of the race card numbers:mad:

Back