Irish 2 year olds

Would agree with that Grey. A right rogue though - I remember when Heffernan was up on him at Sandown - it was as if George knew the rider wasn't in control, and bolted down to the start, looking for all the world like he was going to career into the ditch, Heffernan powerless to do anything. At the last second, GW relented and disaster was averted. A great character of a horse. Also, loved the photo of him trying to bite Fallon at the Ballydoyle press day at the start of his 3yo career!

Rather than opening up another thread, slightly off topic, the Oxx horse in the last has been withdrawn time and time again when the ground has not been suitable. Was entered up in the Ribblesdale - so chances are Zarebiya is well thought of and this does not look a great maiden.

To be honest I never asked about Recharge over 7f when I saw him entered because I assumed he would not run. I'd have concerns about the trip.

Rather than opening up another thread, slightly off topic, the Oxx horse in the last has been withdrawn time and time again when the ground has not been suitable. Was entered up in the Ribblesdale - so chances are Zarebiya is well thought of and this does not look a great maiden.

Cheers, not often Oxx gets his horses mixed up - but you don't fancy the Ballydoyle Sadler's Wells - Necklace horse?

Could improve a ton for his debut, but that was over 1m5f so hard to know. Zarebiya was just interesting because she was entered up at Ascot and that the trainer seemed keen to run her when conditions suit. Heard nothing about her but just respect how he is handling her.

I have to be against Dunboyne Express at odds on.
The Ballydoyle horse in the last made it's debut over 1 mile 5 and was entered at Tramore last weekend -both negatives -I see him drifting in the market but he could still win.

Big thank you to Gearoid-laid the fav at 5-6,insurance lay of your horse in running at 1.32.was convinced that murtagh won.

The Ox filly in the last will have to be special to win from the outside draw.Welds horse is related to Winchester who won a grade 1 at Belmont last weekend.The ballydoyle horse should run his race.I am inclined for a decent place lay on the filly.

Back