Irish Forum Meet Up

Just home from hopsital, tough time of it last week to say the least, but turned the corner on Sunday, and got some good news today, and got to come home!! Do not undervalue your own bet, i nearly shed a tear when i seen mine.

Progress permitting, i am definately on for this, may even go to Mr Murphys yard if there is room!!

Flights booked. Slight change of plan in that I can't stay Saturday night (sorry Cantoris, no Krystal repeat) but I'm still up for spending the day's winnings on a bite to eat/drink after racing. See you there before the first.

Flights booked. Slight change of plan in that I can't stay Saturday night (sorry Cantoris, no Krystal repeat) but I'm still up for spending the day's winnings on a bite to eat/drink after racing. See you there before the first.

How much did your flights cost and what airline you using?

:mad: will just have to drive on without you then!!

Not for the first time I will be a no show. Checked the dates and I'm working the whole weekend. I would warn people who are going for the first time to be very carefull, some of the English lads get very aggressive after drink.

Please stop mentioning Krystals. You make it sound like falling asleep in front of the TV and being a blouse and not goig out when I woke at 11 was not the right option....

Have a few things to do on the track when I get there but will give Oran (Cantoris) a text when I can come find your good selves.

The first is on at 1.40 and Grey and myself will be coming up from Wexford around 12.30 so might be easiest for those there that early to meet then over a beef roll.

Back