Irish Forum Meet Up

Apologies to all...met An Capall briefly today but never got a chance to find the others. Sorry again but I am sure Sea The Stars just about made up for my absence!!

Spotted Cantoris in the distance(not difficult) with another gent before the second last at the parade ring. Hope you all had a good day.

That was probably Grey. You should have come over and said hello. I was trying out my new merchandising line so wasn't difficult to find me as ChronicleLord found!!

Great days racing. Very little betting done but plenty to keep the attention and good to see a crowd show up for it. Leopardstown will be pleased and the public got what they wanted.......although €8 for a pizza slice!!

That was probably Grey. You should have come over and said hello. I was trying out my new merchandising line so wasn't difficult to find me as ChronicleLord found!!

Great days racing. Very little betting done but plenty to keep the attention and good to see a crowd show up for it. Leopardstown will be pleased and the public got what they wanted.......although €8 for a pizza slice!!

Having spotted the Coolmore crew admiring Jim Bolgers Galileo and ignoring their own runner I took the hint and was making a 'b' line for the bookies. Headed shortly after that race. We'll have a chat next time I see you.

Re: the catering.I was bit miffed I couldn't indulge in one of the scoddy burgers (ping cooked, with lighly congealed grease, very good for a hangover) myself.
I would generally congratulate the organisation yesterday but the up market expensive catering was not what I'm looking for when racing.
I'd say the regular beef roll people where disappointed too.

I enjoyed the interviews but a brief pause to facilitate commentary for the sprint cup also would have been appreciated.

A great day. Good to meet Cantoris and Betsmate. The atmosphere on the course was unlike anything that I've experienced at a race meeting. The crowd around the unsaddling enclosure and the ovation that the winner received were unreal.

Back