Juvenile Hurdlers 2015/2016

That's kind of the point though Ardross. He never gave him the chance to find out. Never in the race, and was beaten into third and making up ground hand over fist. That's a poor ride by Ruby's standards particularly off such a slow pace.

I think it very unlikely they thought that Footpad could take IG . I know one has to take what jockeys say with a pinch of salt but Ruby was interviewed on Cheltenham radio on the morning of the race and said he thought they would all struggle to cope with IG's speed on that ground and he said the same of Don Cossack !

why is it unlikely?..i don't see any evidence to back that up at all....hanging on jockeys and trainers words isn't evidence..particularly after what happened with Vautour..that was another one where it were obvious to go for the Ryanair months ago..but it was "unlikely"..coz trainer said it wouldn't

i was told early in season how daft i was thinking they would even consider it...i know i am daft..but the trainer must be dafter saying one thing for months..then going the obvious route in the end

why would anyone listen to a trainer or jockey after last week..its pinch of salt stuff..how many lessons do punters need?

Last edited:
Back