Katie knows...

Kieron seems to blow hot and cold - he kindly expressed the hope I'd backed a winner or two when I said I'd been at Sandown Park the other evening.

Far be it from me to wonder whether Kieron's been at the produce of his local Buckfast Abbey when he's at his most acrimonious here, but I find a nice glass of Dandelion & Burdock invariably makes everything better.

If anybody would like to read the Katie Hopkins view on the solution to immigration you may do so here.

I print this only tp point out that reform UK are proposing the 'Australian method' to combat immigration and the boats. We should be in no doubt that Reform UK would propose this as policy, were it to be elected. Please don't think I'm trying to be inflammatory; I want people to be informed so that they can read it and draw their own conclusions.

This is the Australian government official policy on asylum seekers/refugees/economic migrants: anyone who has the inclination or patience to read it may do so here: (Ps, it's a long, complicated read, should you be interested)

Again, Reform UK intend to follow the Australian model over 'asylum islands' Where those islands would be, I've no idea.

I have to say, it's the bile that amazes me.

You can have a view about immigration numbers but "cockroaches?". Blimey that's fascist talk, surely along with phrases like vermin etc. The talk of the Third Reich, isn't it?

I have to say, it's the bile that amazes me.

You can have a view about immigration numbers but "cockroaches?". Blimey that's fascist talk, surely along with phrases like vermin etc. The talk of the Third Reich, isn't it?
Or more recently Rwanda. Where the tutsis were described as cockroaches, in the days leading up to mass slaughter.

Back