King George

good race. gosden (and indeed hanagan) is having a great season.

how'd we price up tag v aus on good over 12?

She was so well behaved, before , during and after the race.
Just like her sire, dam, owner, jockey and trainer.
A great result for the race, for racing, for the breed and for breeding.
A good surgical strike, to paraphrase an earlier post.
Telescope, Mukhadram and Eagle Top ran decent solid races.
The rest were disappointing but such is racing.
A very enjoyable thread too so thanks to all.

Would love to see that race. Under similar pace today, the winner would be?

The breeders :D Can't see them taking each other on. She stays really well and wouldn't drop back to 10f and that looks like the route Australia will go.

The race I want to see is the battle of the fillies Treve V Taghrooda in the Arc a race Australia most certainly will not run in.

I hope they don't run Taghrooda in the Yorkshire Oaks-Grade 1 or not it's meaningless in the context of what she achieved today.

Only saw the race online not long ago.

Taghrooda looks a 'proper G1' animal.

Delighted for all connected with her and all those on here who saw what I couldn't see!

Credit too to Frankie for bigging her up this morning on the ML.

I hope they don't run Taghrooda in the Yorkshire Oaks-Grade 1 or not it's meaningless in the context of what she achieved today.

probably just looking for an arc prep race really. either that or the vermeille seems the obvious choice.

the irish champion could be an option but i doubt she'd beat australia over 10.

Last edited:
Credit too to Frankie for bigging her up this morning on the ML.

Think they all knew what they had a while before the race, though Frankie was the only one to voice it. Remain convinced that Mukhadram was only there to guarantee the pace - why else would he be ridden so prominently on his first try at the trip?
Provisional RPR of 127, which is up 9lbs on her Oaks win.

The breeders :D Can't see them taking each other on. She stays really well and wouldn't drop back to 10f and that looks like the route Australia will go.

The race I want to see is the battle of the fillies Treve V Taghrooda in the Arc a race Australia most certainly will not run in.

Talking hypothetically. Would be great to see.

She's fantastic . I love it when a filly breaks through in this way.

I'm out of loop a bit on flat but was (stupidly)put off by jg not really wanting to run her

I might be wrong but he more often than not seems to continually improve his top class animals. I suspect we haven't seen best yet

Just wonder if she will go to Champions Day? (Only because I have tickets and really want to see some decent animals there!)

An excellent performance. Hard not to be taken by her. I'd love to see her vs. Australia at Leopardstown or Paris. What odds would a match bet be?

12f would be interesting, especially if strongly run. Over 10f I would be firmly in the Aussie camp.

Back