Kylie

Shadow Leader

At the Start
Had X-Factor on and Kylie has just been on...what on earth does she look like?!

I thought she'd become quite classy in recent years but tonight she has let herself down big style. Quite apart from looking like mutton dressed as lamb, a-la Dolly Parton style-ee, she looked like a slut in her get up tonight.

Give it a re-think, Kylie, you're classier than that!!

Good to see her looking so well after her troubles. Very rare that a "celebritity" never gets taken on by the press like she does...seems a genuinely nice person.

Dom. Unless you want to fall out with me, don't knock Kylie. Ever.

So Rhydian has an invite to the Minogue house from Danni, and the Scottish shop worker with no voice will be trimmings to go with Kylie's turkey. My nose is so put out that I now want the bawling, appaling brother & sister act to win. :xmassnowgrin:

I agree Gal, it's good to see her back after her health worries.

C'mon Al - I like the girl, but she looked sluttish and ropey tonight!

Many thousands (possibly millions) of ladies would like to strut their stuff and have a figure like hers at her age! Come on SL, a little vampish maybe but she is one chick that can carry it off - in fact she looks good in anything. :brows: I think she quite fancied Leon. I thought their duet was very good. :luv:

A little vampish?! It was horrendous!!! I realise no men will ever agree with me but she looked ropey.

I have no problem with her showing off her figure by having little on - but that costume was horrendously tacky, the sort of thing you'd expect to see on a bottom rung hooker! She's better than that - she has some taste, usually!

Well f*ck me pink - if Goober says she looked ropey she must have looked hellish!!! Didn't think I'd see a day when you'd be critical of Kylie!!!!

She looked ropey!!!! I thought the bird had some class until tonight.....

(and she's a way to go to reach your age, you old bastid!!!!! :P )

Leon!!! :clap: :clap:

He was doing it to give his Mum a better life. Bless his cotton socks!

well what a joke that was, did Leon actually sing in tune at all during the series?

If I were cynical I might suggest that the fact people had ages after Leon sung to vote and the lines closed almost immediately after Rhidian sang might have had something to do with the result.

How funny would it be if he doesn't have the Christmas number 1 :)

Agree it looked rigged to me, Checked on Betfair while Rhydian was singing and he was 1.17 to win!! Some fingers got burned there tonight. There was no comparison - his voice is miles better than Leon's. But all is proves is that only children vote on these shows.

Back