laura jayne-roberts

• Thread starter Thread starter Bruce_Savage
  • Start date Start date
:lol: Brave boy - you're not anywhere within 2,000 miles of the Bull, are you?

You'd have to get everyone to accept he's a troll, Bar, and not the put-upon victim of forum cruelty he tries to portray when people who know his game tell him to bugger off. If you play the responses with a fairly straight bat, he loses interest and runs off five more topics, pretending he's really interested in contributing, which he is - if it helps to muck up the forum.

For those who haven't had the pleasure of his attentions before, he invented a very complicated story in his feminine persona of Dayna Jane Stirling II, including French connections and broken love affairs and a dead baby. If you can convince him to return as Lady Huff-Trumpington or something like that, he is at least entertaining in his fantasy world. His Bruce person has run out of gas pretty quickly as a novelty.

Last edited:
If he's had so many accounts on here why can't the admin just block his IP address, like they do on other forums, so he can't sign up to this site under any name? Presumably if they simply get rid of Bruce Savage then he'll come back as something else.

If he's had so many accounts on here why can't the admin just block his IP address, like they do on other forums, so he can't sign up to this site under any name? Presumably if they simply get rid of Bruce Savage then he'll come back as something else.

He's welcome to come back under as many guises as he wants in my ipinion but he's an idiot if he thinks we'll fall for it. I don't see any need to ban him, just make people aware who he is and what he's about. This forum does not require heavy handed moderating.

I miss Bruce.

I'm happy to antagonise you. Your just taking the contervertial side on the Bruce debate because your job on radio requires you to be a maverick thinker when in fact tour nothing but a glorified factory worker.

On a side note, I've a pain in my bollocks listening to William Hill radio. Did we find a Betfair radio app?

Rory, your pangs of longing for a breifly dprated preson who could not spell or write proper grammer shows a deeply distrubed pesonality which I will be very happy to help on the way to a nivana of complete happiness and welbeing even withouta sking for a penny of your money. Which i think is very fair concidering how much psychiatrists ask these days so get in touch if you think i can help as i am hear for all of you

Regards

(Better for that, now?)

Because people don't access the internet through their own personal never-changing IP address even when they're not trying to hide their identity.

Slim Chance,

There are ways in which you can attend to your severe personality disorder, given your high traits in characterstics of a depressed individual I would not be within my rights to confront you in case of anything happening at dispense of your current state of mental health.

Could you post this again, but in English this time?

The Administration team have been trying to link my I.P address to previous accounts by are unsuccesfull.

That's because I have never used this website again, you have to really stand up and take notice of the same individuals who are driving me away from the forum - it's the same little foursome every single time I post that make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Makes you wonder what I've done wrong, I've never been insulting to any forum member, I've posted racing related topics which seem to be dimissed every time I start one, I've tried putting research from a tipping angle but again it got thrown out the window.

If anyone has been in the wrong here it's the members of this website who have put me in a basket, pointed at me, laughed at me, ridiculed me, accused me of being someone I'm not, kicked me around, limited my involvement, surprsessed my creativity, prolonged my agony.

I've never once complained about anyone on here, I've never got out of hand or aggressive with anyone althouigh I do admit to breaking my composure by saying things such as "Frowning Witch" and "Factory Worker" but in truth I've done nothing wrong but try and be a good forum member.

What more do you want from me? I'm trying my hardest to join in the little group we have here by offering opinions & debates but I'm just not deemed good enough for anyone.

Maybe I should go out in 2012 and try to get some good contacts in Horse Racing, if I come back in July saying that I have good inside information from Richard Hannon or John Gosden then I can categorically say that the ground I walk on will be worshiped and I'll be welcomed with open arms.

Untill then, I will continue to ignore people who are on a hate campagin to get me ousted from Talking Horses and post like a good forum member.

The Administration team have been trying to link my I.P address to previous accounts by are unsuccesfull.

when was i trying to do that?

I've told Administration that the best thing for me to do is go away from the forum for a few days in order to let things cool down as we have a highly volitile and low threshold infastructure that can only crumble when someone as powerfully opinionated as myself enters the fray.
really? I've had no pm's or emails from you. If you are going to make claims like that please don't drag me into it if you haven't actually contacted me.

If you would like suspending though, just let me know and I can do it for as long or short as you want in a few clicks.

Back