League Of Neightions Competition Goodwood and Galway

My back is killing me from carrying my useless compatriots. I am seriously going to change things up next time. Expect ruthlessness. especially those tipping unamed favourites.

Thanks to DG, Simmo and NewHorizon for organising this, and apologies to my team for essentially being a non-runner; unfortunately like DG I also had spouse-in-hospital problems all week with my husband only being discharged late on Sunday evening. I can take no credit for ending up as the ROW member with the smallest loss as it was mostly default selections.

Hope your wife is on the mend, DG.

I've been too ashamed to show my virtual face in here the past few days as part of an England & Wales team that would have made the combined football nations look like world beaters but very sorry to hear about the missus DG and glad to hear she is on the mend, here's too a full recovery.

Thanks for running the comp and thanks to Simmo & New Approach for stepping up when required.

and congratulations to Scotland and the North for a deserved win and to Fonz for the individual success.

Thanks to DG, Simmo and NewHorizon for organising this, and apologies to my team for essentially being a non-runner; unfortunately like DG I also had spouse-in-hospital problems all week with my husband only being discharged late on Sunday evening. I can take no credit for ending up as the ROW member with the smallest loss as it was mostly default selections.

Hope your wife is on the mend, DG.

I hope your OH is on the mend too

My back is killing me from carrying my useless compatriots. I am seriously going to change things up next time. Expect ruthlessness. especially those tipping unamed favourites.

Lets start by ex communicating del boy.

Back