Leopardstown Sunday

pinching money imo..won easy...can't believe people layed that at those prices

Nice one EC1, to be honest the ground put me off him today and just watched the race.

Well plenty seem to think Georgebernardshaw will win the next, well backed into favouritism now. Looking at the ground after the first, he should relish it, but at the prices I will side with Mick Halford's grey Snaefell.

I thought looking at the breeding the ground wasn't too much of a problem..added to that the form already shown was enough to win an average renewal quite easily..then add any improvement..it all looked good

pity the ground has gone like it has though..good card

I think she will relish it, big danger is the Oxx horse. Think we are the only ones watching the racing today EC!

Really impressive, handled the ground very well as a daughter of Danehill Dancer. Cuis Ghaire looks a shadow of the horse she looked earlier in the year.

Decent ground maybe, but definitely not a drop down in trip. Just looked like she had had enough, I did not spot it behind Rip Van Winkle but Mel and others did.

Thats the one I was looking at based on the fact he will not just handle this, he will absolutely relish it. Weither he puts it all in or not I dont know.

Kitty Matcham ran another stinker. I did hope the ground might bring some improvement but sadly not.

The two Oxx winners earlier where lovely types. Sea the stars in particular, I'll back him whereever he goes, great presence about him.

I think Washington irving is a horse that will improve at 1m6 and beyond. Next years gold cup perhaps.He was sticking his head out there but doesn't have the pace.

Back