leopardstown

On His Own won both his Thyestes Chases in tacky ground, which is what I think we'll get today. His recent form is off-putting but I'm prepared to take a chance. I won't be chancing much else today given the going and long price winners we've been getting.

Bobs Worth's clearly the best horse in the Lexus, but Nicky's always maintained he needs good ground, and couldn't be a bet for me for his first try on heavy.

Thought Nicky said after the Gold Cup that he'd been wrong and now convinced Bob needs it soft

Always been a fan of Monksland
Been off the track a long time but 8/1 looks fair for a horse who's won first time out twice.
Boston Bob in the big one and following Gary o' Brien in on Ttebbob in the 12.50

Jumped like a crab throughout; the way he favoured his right suggests he might be carrying an injury of some sort?

Going back to Identity Thief in the first it was interesting to read HdB talking about keeping the dream alive.

Jumped like a crab throughout; the way he favoured his right suggests he might be carrying an injury of some sort?

Has looked like that for the last 14months- even when he won at the festival he didn't move the best.I think he needs two things -heavy ground and Cheltenham.

OK... I'm looking for three more jacket-fillers for the following dog race:

Grandouet (red)
At Fishers Cross (blue)
Hinterland (white)
............... (black)
............... (orange)
............... (stripes)

Harsh on Colour Squadron. A proper hound is one gone at the game no matter the conditions whereas that horse just needs a big field and a proper gallop so he doesn't have time to think.

OK... I'm looking for three more jacket-fillers for the following dog race:

Grandouet (red)
At Fishers Cross (blue)
Hinterland (white)
............... (black)
............... (orange)
............... (stripes)

can i have harchibald in the black jacket..and black jack ketchum in the orange please?

Back