Libano, Irian and Overdose

Desert Lord stayed with him for around 250 yards in the false-start Abbaye; that kind of thing, only right next to him. See how he reacts.

I think he is better than Dayjur

I have never seen a horse move that quickly without the aid of rocket fuel

We should wait and see how Overdose gets on over here in Group 1 races before suggesting he's better than Dayjur. I know 19 years is a long time ago but surely anyone who saw Dayjur race remembers just how phenomenal he was.

Overdose has already shown what he can do against our horses on Arc day..I'm the last person on here to go overboard about how good horses are...i leave that to others :p

I remember Dayjur well..this one is as good ...minimum

Last edited:
Coral go 3/1 for the King's Stand and 4/1 for the Golden Jubilee and 10/1 the double.

10/1 seems very reasonable, if he's the beast he looks, he should walk both. If he's not, he won't be good enough win either.

I had a dabble at the 10s for the double but until I know the extent of the Australian and Asian challenge, I'll leave it be.

Be interesting see what he is for the Temple. Betfred sponsor it so should in theory price it up first, but they are of course, a crock of shit, so I doubt that will happen.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but I can't ever remember the Temple stakes being priced up ante post.

Might get a £25 Betfred special at the 5 day stage if you're lucky. Depends a lot on the ground and entries - taken us to the 5 day decs for the big ones at Punchestown so will be lucky any earlier for a race like the Temple

Might get a £25 Betfred special at the 5 day stage if you're lucky. Depends a lot on the ground and entries - taken us to the 5 day decs for the big ones at Punchestown so will be lucky any earlier for a race like the Temple

Do people still watch the Punchestown Festival? It's the Guineas next weekend... :confused::p

I wonder if Hong Kong is sending anything to Europe this year? If I was going to be scared of anything coming to Europe it would be one of those runners. I know they are sending Inspiration, Sacred Kingdom and Green Birdie to Singapore for the Kris Flyer Sprint along with Takeover Target from Australia. Whether they venture on to Europe is another thing, because most will probably head back home for several of the sprints there, before Japan in October.

The local horse in Singapore, Rocket Man, is now unbeaten 6 from 6, and lowered Takeover Target's track record at Kranji by quite a bit.

Several very good sprinters around the world.

Overdose is syndicated, with 51% share in hand of owner Zoltán Mikóczy. So everything will be the same for Dozi.

Back