Little Annoyances

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
A

Ardross

Today - it is having a copy of the Independent rather than the Times arrive :angy:

My Boiler suddenly refusing to work and it taking the ninth phone call to get a blue overalled tw@t to come and have a look.

Not being able to hit a golf ball straight.

My housemate

Running out of Roast Beef Monster Munch.

Textspeak.

Originally posted by Euronymous@Feb 19 2005, 10:42 AM
My Boiler suddenly refusing to work and it taking the ninth phone call to get a blue overalled tw@t to come and have a look.
EURO....go buy a thermo coupling fiver in B&Q and a 10mm spanner change this if you have not got a contract ? cost you bomb otherwise............its a normal fault with boilers gas fires ovens etc....I always keep a spare one ...........

People on Betfair who are trying to get laid and who reduce the odds that they are seeking after you've joined them at that price. Why do they do it?

Silly old gits who stand around for at least ten minutes before a race and then wait until the off before running as fast as they can up to the counter, betting slip in hand waving it about and pushing in infront of everyone else and then blaming the poor cashier for not getting it on it time :angy:

Just people who are trying to get laid. Why do they do it?

Taggers. No, not 'spray can artists', but the wanks who wreck every plain wall in sight with their dumbo tags.

People in the racecourse restaurants who stand up and bawl at their selected horse on the screen. For fuck's sake, sit down, and let other people eat their roast beef in peace. Go and scream your guts out OUTSIDE, yobbo.

Everything vacuum-packed.

Those plastic pull-tags on milk cartons which amputate your index finger at the second joint, and then splatter half the contents over your shirt.

Floaters in loos. For God's sake, wait a couple of minutes, then sink it with a wodge of paper, and flush again!

Sick in the street.

NSPCC ads on telly. Look, you haven't stopped 54,000 kids a year being battered, have you? Because you've said that every year so far, so what the hell are you playing at?

The bass from drum 'n' bass carrying through my triple-glazed windows at 3.00 a.m. and not having my Webley airgun any more.

The lids on Tesco bleach bottles. I just can't open them!

Fingernail picking. (by others)

Parents who let their kids push the shopping trolleys in supermarkets.

Mobile phone companies.

Going into a shop to buy something, there's one other customer in there and three people standing behind the counter...and you have to f*cking queue.

Going into a shop/ bank etc and being interrupted by the phone, which is then answered in front of you. I take the trouble to go down there in person and someone on the phone takes priority???

Back