Main Festival Hope

Binocular is undoubtedly a very good horse on his day. His form is far too patchy for me. Up's and down's, peaks and troughs,

I much prefer the Grade 1 winning machine whom I believe if pressed has even more in the tank

Each to their own at this stage, it has been debated to death. I hope the real Binocular turns up next Tuesday and we get a proper race

Binocular is undoubtedly a very good horse on his day. His form is far too patchy for me. Up's and down's, peaks and troughs,

I much prefer the Grade 1 winning machine whom I believe if pressed has even more in the tank

Each to their own at this stage, it has been debated to death. I hope the real Binocular turns up next Tuesday and we get a proper race

It should be a cracker. I'll be rooting for Binocular and HF ought to be at least placed, but have a sneaking feeling that Zarkandar will find something to beat the pair of them.

For me, I've included So Young in the market w/o Big Bucks @ 7's with a lot of my ante post bets. Treble with Sprinter Sacre and Sizing Europe being one example.

I'll be having a heavy ew bet on him on the day, again in the market without.

For me, I've included So Young in the market w/o Big Bucks @ 7's with a lot of my ante post bets. Treble with Sprinter Sacre and Sizing Europe being one example.

I'll be having a heavy ew bet on him on the day, again in the market without.

Good luck with that. So Young is currently my fourth choice in the race.

Back