Style Queen
Termagant
Wrong Answer

Lillie Langtry – 1/1
Misheer – 3/1
Long Lashes – 9/2
Gile Na Greine – 7/1
Termagant – 8/1

Long Lashes is a massive price, the favourite has so much to prove against opposition of this calibre. The Habayib Ascot form is weak and Misheer blew her away at Newmarket, something that Lillie Langtry couldn't manage. I think she took far longer to get going last time than she should have done and the competition here is far stronger.

That might be true but it would still be absurdly short. On the line through the Albany winner - Misheer has loads in hand of her .

I think she will destroy them....they did not even bother to leave Cabaret in.

Time and time again Ballydoyle horses have left their two year old form behind from Ascot. We have already seen it this year with Air Chief Marshall.

I thought her recent run at Leopardstown had "trial" written all over it...expect her to leave that far behind her on Sunday.

Last edited:
I think she will destroy them....they did not even bother to leave Cabaret in.

Time and time again Ballydoyle horses have left their two year old form behind from Ascot. We have already seen it this year with Air Chief Marshall.

I thought her recent run at Leopardstown had "trial" written all over it...expect her to leave that far behind her on Sunday.

People who are backing her at evens to improve around ten pounds (which the clock and form tell me she has to) are braver men than I.

Yoursothrilling does not back your theory up gal.

Misheer for me. Her latest win was the best performance by a 2yo filly I've seen this season.

Misheer for me. Her latest win was the best performance by a 2yo filly I've seen this season.

There will always be the exceptions - but it is the norm for a Ballydoyle two year old to leave him Royal Ascot juvenile form behind him or her these days.

I think she looks exceptional - and they have a filly Cabaret with arguably better form left aside for this.

Completely agree about Long Lashes, she's the fastest two year old filly on my figures along with Special Duty.

Hey guys, i'm new here. I think lilly langtree will take all the beating here. Really showed her class when upped to 7f last time.

The ground could be heavy on Sunday -I wouldn't like to be taking a short price about anything in a Gr 1 for 2yo fillies.

On the same card, the clash of Arctic and Air Chief Marshall should be interesting. I was really taken with the Collins horse the last day - very impressive.

Agree Gal, I'm hoping that there's some 5/2 or thereabouts for Arctic as it looks a cracking bet against ACM who looks moderate at best.

No 5/2 about...much shorter.

Have invested in Bolger's Free Judgement in the first as well. O'Brien's colt is much too short while I also think Bolger has a great chance with Oh Goodness Me.

Last edited:
Also had a little on Glutenus Maximus at 33/1 in the Cambridgeshire. He is not a sprinter and this step up in trip should suit with a handy 7lbs claimed off him.

Back