New Members- Welcome To Talking Horses

• Thread starter Thread starter Ardross
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I bid welcome to TH to And, who is already a valued member of FF :D

Morning everyone, new to this site, not a big betting man but love the sport for the enjoyment and seeing the horses, love the jumps mainly because my old grandad used to put 5p bets on for me when i was a wee lad and i watched the raceing on the box in the afternoon. Anyway i enjoy all the info and banter before the big meets on this site

Hello gentleman and the very few ladies, :P

This season I have been big followers of Tartan Bearer (he'll win a group 1 ;) ) , New Approach, Celestial Halo, and Nahoodh.

Happy racing everyone.

Welcome redriot, Celestial Halo hasn't run on the flat this Summer has he, or do you means his hurdling campaign last season ?

Welcome Red Riot!
Btw there are probably more ladies on here than you think :p

new girl on the block

:)Still trying to work out how this all works.Racing gets into your blood,everyone is entitled to their view but some of them are completely wrong.Not mentioning any names!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already a member on TRF & Wbx, thought I'd have a look on here, as I have a few friends on.

Recently this week I've attended Haydock-Friday, Thirsk-Saturday & a fabulous buzzing night at Carlisle on Monday. So getting to the track on a regular weekly basis.

Not picking many winners, but enjoying the racing all the same.

Another TRF refugee checking in, nice to see so many of the old sparring partners from there here (or are they different people in a parallel Talking Horses universe.....?

Ah! so... I read TRF from time to time but I'm not a member and I don't take that much notice of who is whom, so to speak! Well done to carvillshill, I shall read his contributions with some attention ;)

Hi I'm a new member been a racing fan for as long as I can remember, I prefer the jump's to the flat but follow both. I try and get to the race's at least a couple of day's a month work permiting.Just compiling my "ten to follow" list. Cant wait for the Paddy Power meeting to kick off went to Cheltenham last Saturday best racecourse in the country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back