Nicholls, make of it what you will

No! Those that follow the sport a lot might not have learnt much new but if i was a more occasional follower i would have enjoyed reading that. Concise and informative

A lot fo Nichols snipers around but im certainly not one of them

Currently doing a Q&A on Twitter:

Q if you could only take 3 of your horses to Chelt, which ones would they be?
A Zarkandar, Conti and Far West

Q how do you rate dodging bullets chances
A think he has a great each way chance. Would like see it not to soft. He's in great form

Q Do you think Rocky Creek is a gold cup horse for next year?
A Yes if he wins the Hennessy!

Q If you could train any other horse running at the festival, that isn't one of your own, who would it be?
A Easy, Sprinter Sacre (He actually said The New One when he was asked this question earlier in the season)

Q why last year swerved chelt with silvianco conte last year saying track wouldnt suit whats changed this year !
A We only missed Cheltenham because he was coughing after Ascot and i wanted him right for Aintree.

Q Irish Saint looked magnificent sat, Do you see him as a Arkle horse next season if all goes to plan ?
A Yes, unless he progesses further over hurdles.

Q what do you rate as your best outside squeak at the festival?
A Hawkes Point in the 4 miler.

Q Which Irish horse do you Most fear this year?
A Hurricane Fl

Q do you think chapoteorgon will go one better in the foxhunters this year
A As a part owner of him, yes I do. Jack Barbar is a lot more exprienced now.

Q If you had Tidal Bay 5 years earlier do you think he could have mixed it with the likes of Kauto and Denman?
A On current form yes

Q Given the choice between The New One and Pont Alexandre, which would you rather have at Ditcheat?
A Marginally Pont Alexandre.

Q Prospect Wells was impressive yesterday, will he be going to Cheltenham or Aintree?
A Aintree, probably for the 2m4f hurdle on the first day.

Q Apart from the 'big' 4 races at the festival which other race would you especially like to win?
A One day i would like to win the bumper.

Q does Lac Fontana still go for the Triumph?
A Yes

Q what are the plans for Hinterland?
A County Hurdle

Q will pearl swan be going to cheltenham the way he was flying up the hill last year suggests the track suits
A No he's picked up a minor injury

Q What horse has surprised him the most this season that's running in Cheltenham and has a realistic chance????
A Unioniste

Q who does he fear in gold cup
A Bob's Worth and Sir Des Champs

Never get tired of these.
The Ronaldo one was epic

This one brilliant, I felt like him at Cheltenham.

Oscar Delta bit the best :lol:

Back