Novice Chasers 2017/2018

Will your boy stay two-and-a-half, Archie?

BetVictor Gold Cup winnable from a mark of 146 maybe?

Aim high! :cool:

He's won over 2m3f but he travelled so well off a fast 2m pace that you'd have thought he'd stick to the minimum trip where there's not much strength in depth.

What would the target be?.........so many Graded races at the minimum trip in Ireland........is there a decent handicap for you to take advantage of?

The podcast sees him as a potential 160s horse with the Champion Chase the natural target but, as always, it will be up to Willie. Maybe depends more on the fitness of Douvan, Min, Great Field, UDS and Footpad but I'd be looking at something like the Fortria at Navan in November and take it from there.

Best of luck, archie, though worth bearing in mind that most connected with the Post are utter dipshits. :ninja:

:cool:

I'm not normally a big Tom Segal fan but I'm beginning to warm to him after his piece mentioning Cadmium in the Weekender:
'I don't think I've seen a more impressive performance in a 2m chase for years........
He simply has to be top class and I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a major factor for the Champion Chase or the Ryanair next season.'

Back