Novice Hurdlers 2014/15

Now the AB is a race where the first two in the betting are too short. Worth taking on after the Neptune showed the Brits and Irish aren't too far apart with the stayers. The rain has come for Blacklion who is proven over 3 miles unlike a lot of these. His form lines through Parlour Games and Vyta Du Roc reads very well.

Good horse Bear but win? Just get the feeling he's been on the go too long, tasted defeat already,is going the wrong way and is one to avoid. No reason why Carrachi Apache can't beat him again if he can keep within striking distance (huge ask)..one I do like who going the right way is Thomas Brown.

Blaklion C&D win in December is by miles the best form. Irish are weak imo and the long straight in Doncaster was the only reason CA nabbed him LTO... I think Blaklion will absolutely travel all over these tomorrow and CA will not be close enough to land a blow. At 14/1 E/W this is one of the value bets of the week. Will not be out of the first 3. Big bet for me!

Last edited:
Blaklion C&D win in December is by miles the best form. Irish are weak imo and the long straight in Doncaster was the only reason CA nabbed him LTO... I think Blaklion will absolutely travel all over these tomorrow and CA will not be close enough to land a blow. At 14/1 E/W this is one of the value bets of the week. Will not be out of the first 3. Big bet for me!

Don't agree with Irish form being weak. The top 2 in market have form lines through first two in supreme.

NMH needs to be forgiven last day out, but I am sweet on him

Rain will help if it arrives as expected

Exact reason I'm opposing them granger... The supreme is not 3m. NMH yet to attempt the trip and BH a false fav due to connections. Trends are very much in Blaklion's favour too.

His maiden was 2m 6f in soft which would indicate that 3m won't be an issue

I am taking opposite view to you, the fact that he could go down in trip and beat a speed horse over what was probably Shanehills optimum trip impresses me a lot.

Last edited:
I'm with Granger, given how the Supreme and Neptune have gone I can't see past NMH and BH. No More Heroes defeat of Shaneshill is the best piece of form of any of these. His last run wasn't his true form.

Agree with all that. L'ami Serge pretty unlucky but anchoring him at the back is asking for more trouble than you should be.

Never been a huge fan of him...why I don't know to be honest, but surely he's worth a second chance as long as that monster Douvan isn't around.

Would imagine NJH will send him to Aintree and he'll put the record straight and could be a good price......gotta avoid Douvan though......anyone know if WMP intends sending him to Aintree?

Never been a huge fan of him...why I don't know to be honest, but surely he's worth a second chance as long as that monster Douvan isn't around.

Would imagine NJH will send him to Aintree and he'll put the record straight and could be a good price......gotta avoid Douvan though......anyone know if WMP intends sending him to Aintree?

Doubt it fella.

punchestown is an hours drive away

Oh!

someone said the ground wasn't effected but I just looked and it's now soft.

Hagham won't be carrying JP's dosh now he's drifting like crazy and Peace an Co is being backed.

Hope he's as good as BG says he is :cool:

Oh!

someone said the ground wasn't effected but I just looked and it's now soft.

Hagham won't be carrying JP's dosh now he's drifting like crazy and Peace an Co is being backed.

Hope he's as good as BG says he is :cool:

Christ he was pulling Barrys arms out on the turn for home, I didn't think he was going to find up the hill but still mighty impressive

When you're wrong you're wrong... Have to hold my hands up there!!! NMH very unlucky granger... The other Giggi horse cost him..

Last edited:
Not knocking him but surely Ruby should have been a bit more on the pace in those conditions.

I see Turnandgo entered in a maiden hurdle at Clonmel for Mouse Morris. He was last seen at Fairyhouse in December 2013 unseating Patrick Mullins when 1/10 Fav.

Back