Novice Hurdlers 21/22

granger

Senior Jockey
Don't think this has a thread yet

Two good ones both sides of the sea this weekend

My Mate Mozzie at Navan today and Knappers Hill for Nicholls yesterday

The one today at Sandown - Bombs Away - looked to have a bit about him. Worth keeping an eye on, at least.

Last edited:
I think the idea of skipping Cheltenham with your best long-term prospects (as novice hurdlers) is gaining ground. It may be the best UK based novices may not turn up. Of course, may mop up before and after.

Last edited:
Think with my drogo last year and Nicholls repeatedly saying that he couldn't believe what happened bravemansgame, I think there will be some/more tempted to leave Cheltenham for the following year.

Think with my drogo last year and Nicholls repeatedly saying that he couldn't believe what happened bravemansgame, I think there will be some/more tempted to leave Cheltenham for the following year.

Will be crowds at Cheltenham this term and owners allowed to see horses

This really wont be an issue unless a horse wants to go right handed

As short as 3s for the Supreme is shocking though, unsurprising but shocking at this stage.

Last edited:
Must confess he looks like a future star but we should reserve our judgement until after his next run back at Newbury.

If he can defy the penalty with ease and the race is decent then he might just be the real deal.

Uncanny to think Sprinter Sacre, Altior, Shishkin and this fellow all ending up having won the Arkle.

Looks like there is an issue with the Mullins horses. I wouldnt underestimate the winner all the same.

Thanks for posting that. Willie a gentleman as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potentially decent test for Jonbon on Friday, with I Like To Movie It, Colonel Mustard and Knappers Hill all entered.

Back