Okay, I'll start us off: HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

krizon

At the Start
I'm be away from home from Monday for near enough two weeks, and unlikely to access any forums (no need for that cheering, thank you). So, in case someone else puts up the greeting and I don't get the chance to join in:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, TALKING HORSES!

And a dazzling, improved New Year to us all! :D

Oh, that's really clever - I wanted to put the HAPPY CHRISTMAS up in different colours and a nicer font, too but failed twice. Duh!

Hoping you and yours have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah or Enjoyable Black Sabbath. ;)

Hey, I'm open minded...

Take care all and best wishes for the New Year.

I listened to the Ray Darcy show today for the first time in ages. I lasted ten minutes. The out pour of fake christmas greetings and people texting in about how great they were for helping the needy etc made me sick.

You know when I break out my favourite Christmas quote the time is drawing near...

Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum! :)

So what's it about ? the quote that is...

It's from Dylan Thomas' A Child's Christmas in Wales.

The reason it sticks in my mind is that I saw the play at Hollyhead of all places one Christmas Eve about 10 years ago when we were waiting for the boat (delayed of course) on our way to Manchester to watch United on Stephens' Day.*

Just a nice quote that stuck in my head really.

You know something's wrong when your dad's idea of a family Christmas is a Christmas Eve trip to Old Trafford. We beat Forest that year as well IIR! :D

Back