Outsiders P / L 2018/2019

I will have to do a p/l update.bad run at the moment although gone close a few times.

poker party 1210L 1pt ew 13/2
Doldido 135 Lim 1 pt ew 13/2
Scorpion knight 245Lim 1pt ew 25/1

Lady buttons 205d 6/4 1pt win
Seven de jaume 1220d 7/4 1pt win
Geronimo 1215k
2/1 1pt win

Hopefully tomorrow brings more joy apologies for putting you onto Final Nudge the other day a really poor run. In fact I got the entire Welsh nash just completely wrong I didn't give EE a hope in hell or Yala Enki for that matter and he ran a cracker. Thought they employed really bad tactics on your pick Vieux Lion Rouge mate nothing you can do about that. Just an absolute bloodbath for me that race !

Keep up the good work Outsider tremendous thread again to follow on from last years.

4pt loss today although I was pleased in a way with Well Joey who ran a decent race.jumped slowly at times but 2m is too short.

2/11/18 p/l 207 pts+
31/12/18 p/l 165pts+

Not been a good couple of months.

THE EAGLEHASLANDED 1pt ew 10/1 tomorrow at Cheltenham.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers.

Last edited:
Small profit with the eaglehaslanded 12/1. 2pt profit.

Tomorrow 8m not only going against one of my favourite horses I'm going against Giggs.
Giggs has put up Grey Destiny and 9bviously I've had a couple of quid on ,but I'm going with

BIDDING WAR 615W 1 pt ew 13/2

Small profit with the eaglehaslanded 12/1. 2pt profit.

Tomorrow 8m not only going against one of my favourite horses I'm going against Giggs.
Giggs has put up Grey Destiny
and 9bviously I've had a couple of quid on ,but I'm going with

BIDDING WAR 615W 1 pt ew 13/2

I'll be on it too (it's my cliff horse now :eek:) but I'll be oiling the wheelbarrow's wheel for when the F/C comes in

Last edited:
Nice to finally find a winner following a bad run.
Profit today of 18 pts.

Woggle 515k 1pt ew 10/1
Houblon des obeaux 300s 1pt ew 20/1 4 places

Delighted for you, Outsider. Loving it. I will settle for the 14's I grabbed earlier. :)

It's really funny because it was about November last season that I had a big bet on Houblon, (by my standards) at Sandown I think it was? He was not a big price that day, but he did get up in the finish. I was very happy. Since that day I ignored him but for some reason when I noticed that he was running today, I saw him being supported in the betting, also saw you put him up, I had to do him. Hence this is actually the second time he has done me a good turn. I will let everyone know when I decide to back him a third time! :)

Last edited:
That horse you mentioned before, Outsider, Cosmelli, is out tonight at Kempton. I fancy Cayirli in that race, but thought I'd mention it just in case you hadn't noticed.

Back