P/L threads by outsider

I thought i put my a/p bets up last night,they are on my blog so i dont know why they arent on here.
Glenloe 1pt ew 10/1 pertemps
Hunters call 1pt ew 12/1 county
Enniscoffey oscar 1pt ew 20/1 coral cup
The worlds end 1pt ew 20/1 stayers
Traffic fluide 1pt ew 40/1 browns advisory best value bet of the week,win or lose 40s is massive.

Unlucky yesterday, don't know what to do today so when in doubt there's always tomorrow but GL anyway! (Back to lay not really practical given its running style)

Went as low as 3.5 (why:confused::confused::confused:)

Last edited:
I didnt mind it losing today as im confident of getting my money back away from southwell.
Simon mapletoft picked it on ATR and said about it what i thought.

Traffic fluide browns advisory 25s from 40s now with bet365.

Traffic fluide browns advisory 25s from 40s now with bet365.

Bet Victor still 40's. I've had a look and think you've got a fairly solid case with this one and although I already have a couple of bets myself in the Plate (Long House Hall and Le prezien ) yours has to be worth a saver at that price. Had a tenna e/w and might top up on the day depending how the ground turns out.

Bet Victor still 40's. I've had a look and think you've got a fairly solid case with this one and although I already have a couple of bets myself in the Plate (Long House Hall and Le prezien ) yours has to be worth a saver at that price. Had a tenna e/w and might top up on the day depending how the ground turns out.

Its a good value bet Danny,win or lose.we all know its hard to find winners at cheltenham in the hcaps but hopefully will get a good run.

I thought i put my a/p bets up last night,they are on my blog so i dont know why they arent on here.
Glenloe 1pt ew 10/1 pertemps
Hunters call 1pt ew 12/1 county
Enniscoffey oscar 1pt ew 20/1 coral cup
The worlds end 1pt ew 20/1 stayers
Traffic fluide 1pt ew 40/1 browns advisory best value bet of the week,win or lose 40s is massive.

Adding Cloudy Dream 1pt ew 12/1 ryanair.

Irvine lady.

When my alerts came through it said 33/1 skybet with these comments.
A lowly rated 15 race maiden who shouldnt trouble Lukoutoldmakezebak on last months 7f course evidence.MAKES NO APPEAL.

12/1 now and 14s with bet365.
Somebody must agree with me.

Should have alerted you to Highly Approved :lol::lol::lol: (class is permanent, form temporary:D)

Too short to put on here really.well done with your lay bet.

Irvine star ran 5th skybet paid 4 places ouch.
Jason weaver tipped it so i wasnt on my own.pulled hard again could probably need a stronger pace.

Back