Prix De Diane

The Arc is the logical option for her - the 3yo fillies program in France writes itself unlike in the UK and Ireland, Saint-Alary, Diane, Vermeille, Arc/L'Opera. IMO there's a far greater chance that the likes of Sea The Stars, Fame And Glory and Conduit will turn up in the Champion Stakes, BC Classic/Turf (skipping the Arc), St. Leger (for FAG at least) than there is of the filly missing the Arc for the L'Opera. All of these will be factored into the AP prices.

FAG is too good to be aimed at the Leger and too slow for a 10f Group 1 so an Arc prep is the only logical way to go with him. That's why any double figure price is a nice one.

I would definately fancy her for the arc. With STS, thats the stand out performance of the season so far. I dont for one minute believe Zarakava's previous success has anything to do with the pricing .

FAG is too good to be aimed at the Leger and too slow for a 10f Group 1 so an Arc prep is the only logical way to go with him. That's why any double figure price is a nice one.

Well O'Brien sent Scorpion to win the Grand Prix du Paris?

Very impressive

I was at Chantilly yesterday and walking across the track we noticed how hard it was, and the worries set in. Then in the paddock you expect a mudlark to be a small animal, she was possibly the biggest horse there. The race itself she controlled from start to finish if you ignore the pacemaker, and Chantilly is a long straight to come up on your own in front.

Saying that, I agree about the Zarkava effect, OK she wasn't off the bridle, but had a dream run throughout, will she get that on the first Sunday in October ? I'd be surprised. So yeap, 6s to 8s is too short.

Rouget already has 5 Group 1s this season and is the first trainer in 53 years to do the Jockey Club - Diane double.

very impressive and pedigree a lovely blend of some speed and stamina, and will love softer ground, as all monsuns do. great to see the old boy having another superstar and while agree its very short odds, she looks special and will have all fingers crossed. is a very classy family over here in germany since in schlenderhan hands.

Back