Steve T – 1000
PlaceBacker – 2021
Granger – 0
Euronymous – 5000
Topcat – 0
Gareth Flynn – 1567
Beeforsalmon – 2725
Maythehorsebewithyou – 3188

Looks like it's come down to the Champion Hurdle!

Any score queries (and I'm sure there are mistakes!) just drop me a PM.

Great call, but I think your still a few quid short.

Edit: Forgot it's still on tomorrow.

Last edited:
Edit: Forgot it's still on tomorrow.

Today's the last day, Melendez.

Winner (looking like Grey at this stage) gets a EUR50 bet on the 2,000 Guineas tommorrow.

Edit: if Sizing Europe wins the Champion Hurdle, Bar The Bull wins. Apart from that, can't see anybody else in the shake-up.

Last edited:
Today's the last day, Melendez.

Winner (looking like Grey at this stage) gets a EUR50 bet on the 2,000 Guineas tommorrow.

Edit: if Sizing Europe wins the Champion Hurdle, Bar The Bull wins. Apart from that, can't see anybody else in the shake-up.

Thanks for running the competition trackside..good crack. Mucho congrats Grey..great tipping in fairness:cool::cool:

Grey is the winner. Fantastic stuff to have decent priced winners the first three days.

The standard really improved through the week and particular credit to Bar for a fantastic shout with Blueberry Boy in a trappy heat.

Thanks to all who participated - was a good laugh! and thanks to Gal for his generous
prize.

Grey - Champion Irish NH Tipster 2009

That can go in your sig!

Grey is the winner. Fantastic stuff to have decent priced winners the first three days.

The standard really improved through the week and particular credit to Bar for a fantastic shout with Blueberry Boy in a trappy heat.

Thanks to all who participated - was a good laugh! and thanks to Gal for his generous
prize.

Grey - Champion Irish NH Tipster 2009

That can go in your sig!
Very well done and note to myself do not lay anything that Grey tips (Blueberry boy:confused:) I got side tracked today and forgot to post but was to far back (pulled up):D and I missed the break.:o

Thanks to all. My screen has gone on the blink, it goes blank after two seconds each tiem it's switched on. The gods clearly don't want me to get a swelled head. Thanks to Aidan and Trackside and to all who took part. Mulberry Boy yesterday and Bothar Na today had me sitting up paying attention the last couple of days.

With this screen on the blink I won't be able to study the form for the 2000 Gns so I'll go with the selection of the king of dosage, Mr Miller: Mastercraftsaman for 40 and a 5 r/f between him and Ouqba

Back