Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Top right

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Second left, bottom row

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • AN Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I normally go for brunettes so went bottom row second left initially. But on reflection bottom row far right is the prettiest.

I normally go for brunettes so went bottom row second left initially. But on reflection bottom row far right is the prettiest.

I agree although I think it could be a poor picture of bottom left.

Bottom row second left has far too much fake tan for my liking.

I believe that PWC audited Santa's books and he's dropping them a little present for crimbo......€10,000......each. About what I expected.

As a former auditor with the other big 2 firm, I can tell you this goes on every year with a new intake. You just woudn't be stupide enough to send it around and if you did you had code names for them all. One irrate mother on the Joe Duffy show complaining.......her daughter didn't make the list :lol:

Is that taxable C ? That makes them even slightly more attractive in my book! Any fallout for the emailers?

I'd say a brown envelope!! Suffice to say they have increased their assets beyond their good looks as a result!!

Head of PWC sent around a mail to clients. Our CEO sent one back supporting PWC but reminding them that these are young guys with careers ahead of them that have done something stupid but they should not lose their jobs over it. I wonder how many more took that sort of a practical approach?

I'd say a brown envelope!! Suffice to say they have increased their assets beyond their good looks as a result!!

Head of PWC sent around a mail to clients. Our CEO sent one back supporting PWC but reminding them that these are young guys with careers ahead of them that have done something stupid but they should not lose their jobs over it. I wonder how many more took that sort of a practical approach?

Decent, we've all done foolish things in our day - some continue to depite themselves. It all got a bit out of hand really.

The four girls in the centre (2 top 2 bottom) are the sexiest. The top left and right ladies look a bit blokey, the bottom right has mousey blond hair, and the bottom left just look s a bit fake really. All lovely girls I'm sure.

So my final decsion is bottom row second from the right. She has the best looks and has got that look in her eye. Reminds me of a girl I knew at school.:D

Last edited:
I'd like to see photos of the guys who were voting on these girls, and hope that they demanded the same chance to rate their colleagues.

Having worked, once, for a firm like this, I'd also like to say that this was typical behavior from a bunch of accountants who were more comfortable with numbers and their PC than with the assembled females in the flesh. (In general you understand, no offense to any accountants out there who are also action men).

Sheesh, give me builders anyday .....

Now that I'm old I can tell how people will age; I think the girl top row second from the left will age well and has the nicest features. The one top row extreme left looks a bit old already; top row second from right is quite attractive [but only quite]. The one on the bottom row far right isn't [imo] all that pretty but I think she has a nice personality [her eyes are very smiley]. Years ago on holiday we met a lady who was incredibly beautiful [my daughter and I both realised this straight away]. However, it was only on the last night of the holiday when she appeared very made up that my ex husband noticed her. Men can be so easily fooled. If in doubt, they should always check the mother out.

You are right. It is funny isn't it how some of the people who were the most attractive at school turn out to age quickly. And some who have that slightly cherabic face, and voluptuous figure turn out to be quite overweight very soon. But of course when guys look at a pretty woman they are not thinking the future, or at least not very far into the future! :lol:

When I was young Robert Plant was a Golden God, he is still a most interesting person, and multi talented, but looks nothing like his former self.

You are right. It is funny isn't it how some of the people who were the most attractive at school turn out to age quickly. And some who have that slightly cherabic face, and voluptuous figure turn out to be quite overweight very soon. But of course when guys look at a pretty woman they are not thinking the future, or at least not very far into the future! :lol:

When I was young Robert Plant was a Golden God, he is still a most interesting person, and multi talented, but looks nothing like his former self.

We call them Climbers and Sliders!!

Now that I'm old I can tell how people will age; I think the girl top row second from the left will age well and has the nicest features.QUOTE]

How old do you think she is Moe? About 30?

Last edited:
Back