Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Top right

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Second left, bottom row

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • AN Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gosh; that's a difficult one, because anyone under 40 looks like a child to me these days. Robert Plant still looks ok, although, if he wasn't a rock god he would look a bit silly with that hair at his age. Jimmy Page looks like the prince who turned into a frog.

Did I read that Mick Hucknall had apologised to all of the hundreds [thousands?] of women that he had bedded over the years. He had to do that, because I don't seem to be aware of any of them boasting about it [would you?]. How else would we know how damned irresistible he is?

Last edited:
They all look good to be fair though some have spent a little too much time on their make-up/fake tan which makes me ask what are they trying to cover up?

I wonder what effect it will have on female graduates applying to PWC if they think that this is the sort of thing that's likely to go on? I feel sorry for the women involved: don't you think it's humiliating to have your looks dissected online by a buch of strangers?

It's always fascinated me to know what men look for in women. Much too old to care now, but in my youth tried to make some sense of it. Alas, women will always be judged on their appearance, what make it worse is that we're not only judged by men but by other women also. And now we can't even grow old gracefully either. At least we don't have to worry so much about losing our hair!

Back