Quarter finals

Heart says France,brain says germany, final bets below

Germany win / more than 2.5 goals
2-1 Germany
France/Germany HT/FT

similar performance france put forth two years ago when they meekly limped out of the euro's against spain

Last edited:
I've rowed-in with Columbia 2-0 (34) and same score with Fernandez to score first (95) and Fernandez singled as FGS (10.5). Would quite like to see this poor Brazilian team papped-oot.

I've rowed-in with Columbia 2-0 (34) and same score with Fernandez to score first (95) and Fernandez singled as FGS (10.5). Would quite like to see this poor Brazilian team papped-oot.

Did I say Fernandez? I meant wee Jimmy Rodriguez.

Last edited:
I reckon if Columbia don't get anything out of the first 15-20 minutes of the second half they will self destruct.

Time to seek out the red card bet.

End to end game and a bit of a tear up going on in the middle of the pitch, lots of half chances but no real quality on show up front so far, Rodriguez is getting targeted and bullied and the ref seemingly couldn't give a toss.

Last edited:
That was never a free kick but wow awesome strike, 3 goals today all defenders - penalty now!

Had to be a red card, 2-1 game on - come on!

Last edited:
That was feckin outrageous, how bad was the ref? Butchery on Rodriguez Keeper has to go and nothing.
Chuck that in with the Croatia game, you'd have to be brave to back against them.
Best World Cup my arse......bent World Cup ...maybe

They won't. Colombia are on the take in some form or other.

Wow, Euro. I shudder to think what kind of abuse I'd come in for if I suggested that!

Having thought Belgium were never in serious danger v USA the other night, I can't say I felt the same way watching this match.

The ref didn't help either side and, to a degree, spoiled what was otherwise a match that will provoke all sorts of reaction.

The bottom line is that Brazil went two up from two set pieces. Columbia pulled one back from a penalty. Both sides had other opportunities but the side [both gave a lot] that wanted it the most got through.

It was a fascinating battle of wills rather than silky football but the fact Brazil won such a battle is just another layer in their armoury.

Back