Finsceal Beo (IRE) 4.f J. S. Bolger, Ireland
Haradasun (AUS) 5.h A. P. O'Brien, Ireland
Honoured Guest (IRE) 4.c A. P. O'Brien, Ireland
Linngari (IRE) 6.h Sir Michael Stoute
Mount Nelson 4.c A. P. O'Brien, Ireland
Sageburg (IRE) 4.c A. de Royer Dupre, France
Spirito Del Vento (FR) 5.g J. M. Beguigne, France
Tariq 4.c P. W. Chapple-Hyam

I kind of don`t wanna back FB again as i`m sure my money has become a jinx on her - but she`s trading at 8 on Betfair and i think that`s a bit of value.

EDIT: Tariq wont get up the hill and is a worthy lay.

Harudsun 4.5
Tariq 5
Sageburg 6
Cesare 6.4
Darjina 8
Finsceal Beo 8
Linngari 9

Fast Ground, Darjina, 7/1, average field ... sounds like Christmas.

Haradasun favourite?! Sounds like April Fools Day.

At that price, I'm willing to believe she didn't quite see the extra furlong out in her last two runs. To be honest I think the Aga's gonna have a 1-2.

The front three in the market are all weak. I`ve taken the prices on FB and Darjina, the latter will be a lot shorter come tuesday.

Moulin Darjina turns up it's probably all over, but as we've seen, that Darjina has not turned up lately, also her Ascot runs have to be a worry

I dunno, both runs were on the round course so i`m gonna ignore them. Especially as the first one was on soft ground.

Originally posted by Euronymous@Jun 11 2008, 01:46 PM
I dunno, both runs were on the round course so i`m gonna ignore them. Especially as the first one was on soft ground.
Aye, you can make excuses Euro, but i think connections are worried about her running similar, thats probably why Sageburg has been supplemented

Maybe, but she ticks more boxes than Harudsun who has basically no relevent form that i can see. Tariq who wont stay 8f on this track and Cesare who is exposed as being below Group 1 level.

I'd tend to keep Haradasun on my side Euro, got very worked up before Lockinge, hence massive dift, also, his form with Miss Finland, El Sugundo is decent and if AoB can get him back to that or improve on it, he's a big threat

Haradasun definitely falls into the "has something to prove" camp for me.

At the prices on offer, I'd be looking at the Aga Khan's pair, with preference for Darjina.

Originally posted by simmo@Jun 11 2008, 02:20 PM
Haradasun definitely falls into the "has something to prove" camp for me.

I think that could apply to a few Simmo, thats what makes race so interesting imo

Originally posted by simmo@Jun 11 2008, 02:25 PM
Does he have less to prove than the others though? If not, then he shouldn't be favourite.
Depends on how you interpret his and the others form don't it

This is what make horse racing the GREAT game

Originally posted by Charlie D+Jun 11 2008, 02:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Charlie D @ Jun 11 2008, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simmo@Jun 11 2008, 02:25 PM
Does he have less to prove than the others though? If not, then he shouldn't be favourite.
Depends on how you interpret his and the others form don't it

This is what make horse racing the GREAT game [/b][/quote]
Indeed.

However, he has no piece of relatively recent form to entitle him to be favourite.

Originally posted by Andrew Hurley@Jun 11 2008, 03:47 PM

However, he has no piece of relatively recent form to entitle him to be favourite.
Exactly. And i feel that whereas the Aussie sprinting form has to be taken very seriously, their milers and middle distance horses aren`t as good as ours. He is favourite simply because of who his trainer is.

Originally posted by Euronymous@Jun 11 2008, 02:58 PM

. He is favourite simply because of who his trainer is.
He's fav because the majority are seeing what i am seeing, just like the majority saw what i saw before Lockinge, just like the majority saw what Suny saw with Getaway before Coronation

If you think we are interpreting what we see wrong then lay away imo

Tariq is now fav on BF and joint fav with a few books, Cesare is not far behind

The majority view (weight of money} doing what it should

THe GREAT game is up and running :)

Originally posted by Andrew Hurley@Jun 11 2008, 02:30 PM
Fast Ground, Darjina, 7/1, average field ... sounds like Christmas.
When Sunybay spoke with Soumi he said that she would likely swerve Ascot. Is that right Suny?

Otherwise I agree. I said to Galileo some time towards the back end of last season "They won't see which way she has gone in the Queen Anne". Needless to say he disagreed!!!

Back