Question Thread

Short journeys only will clog the particulate filter.

I have only ever driven petrol cars, but recently test drove a 3 litre diesel A4. It was seriously quick, but somehow disappointing. Like a good looking lass who just lies there and does nothing. I'm on the lookout for another petrol motor...

Say you add someone to follow on Twitter, why don't their tweets appear ?
They are there if you click on their name but don't appear automatically.

Apple. I would truly like to kill the ******* who came up with iCloud and made it as easy as getting into Fort Knox to actually get a ******* account. And don't even start me on Windows 8. Why do these chinless pricks insist on making new things as difficult as possible.

Agreed about Windows 8. Seem to open apps or programs and there's no way to close the feckers down.

click or hold at the centre top of the screen and slide down to the bottom.

Like most people, you are probably missing the start menu if using a non touch screen - you can get this back from loads of third party add ons, start8 is pretty good.

Thanks Granger, actually the problem seems to have resolved itself although to this day I do not know why.

Hi,
My question is:
Have any of you folks subscribed to Netflix, and are you happy with it ?

What is the selection of available films like?
I see from the Netflix website that "We have thousands of films and TV episodes available to watch instantly on your TV ", but that tells me nothing about the quality of the films. Are they worthwhile films or rubbish stuff that you would get on the Movies4Men or True Movies channels?

I'm thinking strongly about subscribing, but would like to get a current Netflix user's views first.

Thanks in advance. :)

I'd bet good money that Betsmate is a signed up member but he doesn't drop in as much as he should.

Hi,
My question is:
Have any of you folks subscribed to Netflix, and are you happy with it ?

What is the selection of available films like?
I see from the Netflix website that "We have thousands of films and TV episodes available to watch instantly on your TV ", but that tells me nothing about the quality of the films. Are they worthwhile films or rubbish stuff that you would get on the Movies4Men or True Movies channels?

I'm thinking strongly about subscribing, but would like to get a current Netflix user's views first.

Thanks in advance. :)

Its pretty good, but if you can bypass the protection and get into the US site its much better (using a vpn or something)

It hasd a months free trial, just sign up and try it :D

Its pretty good, but if you can bypass the protection and get into the US site its much better (using a vpn or something)

It hasd a months free trial, just sign up and try it :D
Cheers ! Thank you for that.
I've signed this morning for the months free trial, so shall see how it pans out.
A monthly 'scrip of €6.99 seems fair enough if the quality of film is passable.
(But I can't help wondering how much it is in the U.K.).

Rolling hills, endless skies, snow-capped mountains, glass-fronted changing rooms for Burlesque dancers...

I think Jessie took the license over from Johnny when he was unwell - maybe it's a function of her never having had the desire to change it after he passed away?

Ricci's horses are technically-owned by his wife.........maybe it's a function of a tax-dodge, the Gold-Cup-swerving-with-Vautour baldy bas*tard.

Back