Race of the Festival

What Race are you most looking forward to?

• Supreme

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Arkle

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Champion Hurdle

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Baring Bingham (Neptune)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RSA

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Queen Mother

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Ryanair

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • World Hurdle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Cup

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Euronymous

Senior Jockey
Was it the Champion Hurdle last year, I can't quite remember? Anyway, both novice chasers look well up to scratch and Kauto vs Denman round 3 means this could be close

Arkle for me closely followed by the clash of Punchestowns and Long Run.

I have loved the build up to each Kauto Star and Denman races but both have been pretty unsatisfactory in terms of a clash or living up to the hype imo

1. Arkle
2. Gold cup
3. Rsa
4. Champion chase
5. Champion hurdle
6. World hurdle
7. Ryanair
8. Supreme
9. Neptune
10. Triumph

In a normal year I would be all over Sizing Europe - still think he has an excellent chance but hard to be sure with any number of top class prospects in there.

I'm not sure there's much value now. I think most of his followers were tucking in back in the Autumn when he was over 20/1.

Im going to do a €20 patent tomorrow with Hills - Sizing Europe 13-2 Punchestowns 4-1 and Kyber Kim 9-1.

Each way? Tis a bold call with Khyber Kim.

I kind of thought about doing an each way trixie but think a patent is the best option at the prices. Kyber Kim is speculative in fairness, I fancy Punchestowns most of all. Have you any fancy multiples?

I think he probably will. He's finished strongly in races at Cheltenham in October, at Kempton at Christmas and Kempton aw last week.

He's a year older than last year and they all finished slowly in that Triumph Hurdle, even Zaynar.

I think he probably will. He's finished strongly in races at Cheltenham in October, at Kempton at Christmas and Kempton aw last week.

He's a year older than last year and they all finished slowly in that Triumph Hurdle, even Zaynar.

Not to be pedantic, but Starluck emptied and Mourad came home really well.

Back