Racing Replays

**** `em, i`ve money in the "RP Wallet" but when i try and watch a video it`s russian roulette as to whether or not it`ll play.

Anyone can find the Coral Cup where Rhinestone Cowboy came 3rd??? I was at the track that day and never a replay of it. I just want to see the ride given again since JP got a lot of stick that day. I still dont know if he deserves it or not!

Originally posted by Will@Dec 29 2006, 09:32 PM
Anyone can find the Coral Cup where Rhinestone Cowboy came 3rd??? I was at the track that day and never a replay of it. I just want to see the ride given again since JP got a lot of stick that day. I still dont know if he deserves it or not!
I think that was the one that Monkerhostin won, I have a video of the last few hurdles of it and I could upload it tomorrow.

Originally posted by AliGupter+Dec 29 2006, 09:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AliGupter @ Dec 29 2006, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Will@Dec 29 2006, 09:32 PM
I think that was the one that Monkerhostin won, I have a video of the last few hurdles of it and I could upload it tomorrow. [/b][/quote]
Completely forgot about it, sorry...

I've just uploaded it onto youtube, if you type in Monkerhostin then it should come up, it says it's processing at the minute but I have no idea what that means. :lol:

Originally posted by Galileo@Jan 15 2007, 09:07 PM
Come on someone must have his second Champion or even better either of his Tingle Creeks!?!?
You can get THE Tingle Creek on the 2004/5 season DVD review which is down to £6.99 here:

Bramic

Back