Racing Replays

Ec. Even on this often terminally humourless forum, I thought that you would see the difference between calling someone an out and out liar and a throwaway daft joke in response to yours? Come on now.

Funny the mention of "bullying". I'm not one to be at all bothered about who's who here in real life and what occurs but I always see Shadow Leader in the press box (right next to where I sit in members ) at sandown. Only met her once and not a friend but many will remember her here won't they ??

wont they.....pot kettle

I certainly remember Shadow Leader we had many a todo, but met her a couple of times on track a few years back and I would call her a friend, not sure that she fully shares that opinion but she didn't attack me verbally or physically - too much of a lady obviously.

Many years ago Shadow was good enough to post me a weeks worth of free passes for the Punchestown festival -and I have never met or spoken to her.

Only met her once and she hated me lol. I was with Simon rowlands. Maybe that's why

didnt we meet once Colin? Racing forum. I sort of remember some windbag who wouldn't stop singing

Yes, Clive, it was a TRF get-together at Ascot.

Sorry about the singing we just can't help ourselves.

Ah yes. I remember now. cormack was there and top bloke he is too. Good day that was.

You were the old bloke.. I think. It was ages ago so I'm surprised your still around

Last edited:
No, he looked rather cool in his aviator sun-glasses, I was the one with the cords and ****-stain.

As for TRF, the homepage always makes me laugh - the home of intelligent discussion!- it's very rare for there to be more than one viewing at a time. There are three or four very good contributors but their posts are few and far between.

I posted there until a year ago-I think passwords were reset and I just couldn't be bothered going through the registration process again.Shame-there was definitely a place for it.

I think people need to look again.... Ive pposted a little bit there but either way it's far from dead. 32 posts on the Irish grand national for instance. A whole thread on yesterday's plumpton meeting (which I was at)

Back