RICH RICCI and BETBRIGHT

icebreaker

At the Start
Betbright have today announced a decent punter-friendly deal .............................. money back if 2nd in EVERY race at the Festival.
(Rich Ricci has very recently been appointed Executive Chairman of Betbright ......... is this his "thank you" to us racing fans?) :)

What I would like to know is if any of you have a Betbright account, and if so, are they okay for withdrawals, bet limits, not closing accounts after a win or two, etc etc?

Ta.

Legitimate but Laughable outfit. Their odds are worse than useless, especially horses...4/1 about a 6/1 shot everywhere else. Their offers and enhancements (only things worth doing) are max £10 usually and they limit real fast.
payout not a problem though.

Last edited:
Cheers Harry!
Thank you.

Good to know, but I might still sign up solely for the Cheltenham MB2nd. (The limit on those are advertised at £25).

No probs Ice....like I said they are fine but not a long term proposition...you might make it to the second day of the festival!

To be honest, Harry, I don't think that things will change much. Betfair is already draining its Premium Charge customers, and even its average clients are subject to an industry-high commission rate of 5%. I can't see that there is very much more milk to be sucked out of that particular cash-cow.
I know that some people are worried that Paddy will have access to their betting patterns on Betfair -- laying arbs that have been backed with PaddyPower etc -- but it's an unnecessary concern imo. The newer version of Iesnare already allows bookmakers to know that you have Betfair open on your desktop anyway.

Would be good but got excluded from offers by them at beginning of January....

BetBright have made a commercial decision to restrict your account from being awarded the following; Free Bets, Guaranteed Prices, Enhanced odds and any other special offer across all our platforms. This decision was made after careful consideration and is final.

Laughable really as hardly had a bet with them. Did there opening offer last March Bet £30 get £30 back. Since then 7 bets 1 winner and down £20.

Google Betbright director cheating

Irrelevant:
They are utterly crap with their odds; but legit...,no payout problems, which is the main thing newbies are into knowing.

Betbright are a waste of space like all the rest but they are not scammers.

Last edited:
Irrelevant:
They are utterly crap with their odds; but legit...,no payout problems, which is the main thing newbies are into knowing.

Betbright are a waste of space like all the rest but they are not scammers.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I recommended a Google search, I didn't pass comment. People can decide whether it's relevant of not, you're not the judge and jury. Betbright are very quick to void bets when they don't like the odds or line you've taken due to their substandard price management. They are as low as it gets for bookmakers this side of the Wild West Caribbean.

Last edited:
I opened an account with Betbright some time back but never managed to strike a bet with them.

I tend only to back with firms who are going bold at oddschecker but on the few times I've tried to bet with Betbright the price has shortened.

I phoned to ask for clarification and was told that the oddschecker prices aren't 'live' prices and that I have to bet via the Betbright site to get the up-to-date odds. Those up-to-date odds have never yet [for the ones I've been trying to back] matched those on display at oddschecker.

I opened an account with Betbright some time back but never managed to strike a bet with them.

I tend only to back with firms who are going bold at oddschecker but on the few times I've tried to bet with Betbright the price has shortened.

I phoned to ask for clarification and was told that the oddschecker prices aren't 'live' prices and that I have to bet via the Betbright site to get the up-to-date odds. Those up-to-date odds have never yet [for the ones I've been trying to back] matched those on display at oddschecker.

Their odds are hopeless.
The specials (what the OP posted about) are good, but limited to £10 (ish)
You can do this for a while before you are gubbed.....basically they are not worth bothering with......Limited/Restricted accounts with other firms are better than fresh ones with these........but they are safe!

Last edited:
This is why we had to drop them from the Ante Post competition even though they are listed on Oddschecker.

Anyone had trouble withdrawing funds with these?Hit a L15 for about 2.5k and before I can withdraw they want to Kyc,which I have sent the photos to them but they are so slow at replying.terrible

How long have you been waiting?

KYC is normal so I wouldn't worry at all.

Last edited:
About 4 days after I have sent the docs.received an email off them today saying they have a volume of checks to get through before they can respond.A wait of about two weeks to withdraw-not great

That is a long time.
Ive had a look at the usual places where the first signs of trouble show.....Twitter, SBR, Gambling Times forum etc and there isn't anyone complaining so I'm sure you will be ok.
Have you tried phoning them?

Finally had an email off them last night saying it has been resolved and will have the withdrawal in 3/5 days which will take it to about 15 days.Ive had to jump through hoops the weekend for them.....they were like the SS with those checks-your passport has expired by 2 weeks-the utility bill has both my and my other half named on it blah blah.At least it's sorted

Last edited:
Good to hear it seems ok for you.
These firms are pathetic with the over the top KYC (always on withdrawl)

Received a text from Betbright today informing me that I had a complimentary free bet of £5 in my account that I had to use by midnight. Sure enough, it is there.........tried to place a bet on the England game.......max bet £0.10

You really couldn't make it up

Imagine Ricci's own reaction if told the most he could have on a bet was the price of a chewing gum.

Back