RIP redhead

Diamond Geezer

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some of you will remember redhead (Denise) , a frequent poster on here not so long ago, my wife and I used to meet Denise and her sister regularly at Cheltenham races for a chat.

I am the bearer of bad news I'm afraid and have to inform you of her passing after a spell of illness.

Last edited:
I'm saddened to hear this. Please pass on condolences to her family if you can DG.

Have stickied the thread for a couple of weeks, and changed her user group.

Don't know if a few people want to donate a few £ each towards some flowers or anything for the forum to send? Don't know what a decent bunch of flowers for something like this costs though if anyone has some pointers, I'm happy to put something in :)

Also moved to racing so more people see it :)

Last edited:
An enjoyable, knowledgeable and sometimes spiky contributor, always worth an engagement and debate. If you have a route DG, let her family know that despite this just being an internet forum there are a bunch or real people on here who liked and respected Denise.

Last edited:
Have stickied the thread for a couple of weeks, and changed her user group.

Don't know if a few people want to donate a few £ each towards some flowers or anything for the forum to send? Don't know what a decent bunch of flowers for something like this costs though if anyone has some pointers, I'm happy to put something in :)

Also moved to racing so more people see it :)

The funeral is a week today, Feb 22nd and it is family flowers only. I think donations are for Sue Ryder http://www.sueryder.org/

That is such sad news. Denise always struck me as a lovely person, and she was so enthusiastic about her racing. I had many a debate and chat with her at my original internet abode, and here too. Please send my condolences to her family Roger.

Oh, that's so sad. I didn't know her but remember seeing her posts fairly regularly when I first came on here.

Condolences to her family and friends.

Rest in peace, Denise.

I was able to pass the news to Krizon who also passes on her condolences - pleased to say K sounded in good form.

Very sad. We are but a forum and largely anonymous to each other but anyone i read on here becomes a part of my life. I do remember redhead and echo others with hoping her family and friends realise that she leaves a legacy on a racing forum.

Good to hear that about Krizon in a polar opposite emotional path.

Very sad to read. Thoughts with family and friends
RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back